Let’s get crafty! Give your kids a fun and creative activity with this cupcake liner carrot cards craft idea. They’ll be so proud of their creations – let’s show them off!
Carrot Cards Made From Cupcake Liners
Don’t go crazy trying to think of creative crafts for the kids to do this Easter! This Cupcake Liner Carrot Card tutorial is as simple as it gets PLUS it’s not expensive either!!!
With just simple supplies like orange cupcake liners, cardstock paper and a little bit of crafty imagination – this art project idea is not only NOT super cute BUT it’s also really easy for children of ALL ages to make & gift this holiday season!
So gather up those simple materials and let your child’s creative side shine this Easter! Just keep scrolling for all the details and be sure to tag us on Instagram if you share pictures of your finished cupcake liner carrot cards, so we can see them as well! Much love to you all and happy crafting, my dear friends! #gluedtomycrafts
RELATED —> Egg Easter Gnome Craft
These simple orange carrot cards are perfect for Easter! Kids will love making them, and they’re a great way to get into the spirit of the spring season.
- Orange Cupcake Liners
- Cardstock Card Fronts
- White Cardstock Paper
- Scissors/Paper Trimmer
- Green Sharpie Marker
- Black Sharpie Marker
- First, if need be, cut a smaller piece of white cardstock to be placed on your card front. Secure in place.
- Next grab ONE orange cupcake liner and flatten it out with your hands.
- Now fold the flattened cupcake liner into thirds to create a carrot shape.
- Glue that piece down, in the center of your card front. This step may take some extra effort but it’s super easy for kids to do.
- Once the cupcake liner us down, grab your green Sharpie marker and draw on some carrot stems coming from the larger end of the cupcake liner design.
- Take your black Sharpie marker and write “Happy Easter” around the finished design.
- Then add other embellishments you see fit and display proudly!
RELATED —> Paper Bag Carrot
If you are looking for even MORE easy spring themed kid craft ideas, be sure to check out these fun posts listed below.
- Carrot Garden Sensory Bin
- Paper Plate Carrot
- Thumbprint Carrot Cards
- Handprint Flowerpot
- Egg Carton Tree Canvas
- Salt Dough Gift Tags
- Clothespin Bunnies
- Paper Plate Carrot House
- Tissue Paper Carrot
- Popsicle Stick Carrots