For a Christmas craft this holiday season, you can make this cute Handprint Baby Jesus In A Manger Keepsake art project come to life, with the help of Glued To My Crafts!
With the FREE PRINTABLE in this post we have made it so easy for you to recreate, with just a few clicks and craft steps!
Plus the kids will LOVE getting their little hands messy, while making an awesome gift for someone special at the same time!
This Christmas, make a special keepsake with your child’s handprints. This Handprint Baby Jesus In A Manger craft is simple and easy to follow – and the results are simply adorable! Your kids will love seeing their handprints transformed into a sweet baby Jesus in a manger scene. Merry Christmas!
Today my son and I made Baby Jesus In A Manger craft come to life, by using his handprint and a keepsake printable I recently designed. I think it turned out super cute and it was really easy to make, especially since the printable I designed, made it come together so nicely!
Couldn’t see this frame in a beautiful gold frame and displayed as Christmas decor?
So friends… think of this idea as a cute gift sentiment, your child can make for someone special today. The free printable can be accessed below and all you need to do is add the handprint “straw” and a little baby Jesus to the center, with some cardstock.
Happy crafting and gifting, my friends!!! Don’t forget to FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK so you never miss a new tutorial from us this holiday season!
RELATED —> Baby Jesus Star Ornament
Baby Jesus Handprint Keepsake
This Christmas craft is a great way to involve your kids in the holiday season. They’ll love making this adorable Handprint Baby Jesus In A Manger Keepsake. It’s a great way to keep your child’s handprints forever!
- Baby Jesus Poem Printable
- White Cardstock Paper
- Color Printer
- Washable, Tan Craft Paint
- Foam Paint Brush
- Small Paper Plate
- Baby Wipes
- Colored Cardstock Paper
- Glue Stick
- First grab the FREE Baby Jesus printable ABOVE. Print it in color on white cardstock. You need one print per craft.
- Grab your tan craft paint and a paper plate. Squirt some paint on the paper plate. Paint your child’s hand completely tan and press it in the center of the printable, to create the straw Baby Jesus will lay in.
- Clean off your child’s hand with baby wipes and a trip to the sink.
- Next, out of some cardstock and markers, cut out a little baby to be placed inside the handprint.
- Glue it to the center of the printable.
- Set aside to let it dry completely.
- Add any other embellishments you see fit, as well as having children sign the bottom. Then display/gift proudly!
RELATED —> Popsicle Stick Baby Jesus
Love this idea? Of course you do! Be sure to also check out these great posts listed below!
Mixed Media Nativity Scene
Popsicle Stick Christmas Trucks
Paper Plate Snow Globe
Charlie Brown Ornament
Christmas Tree Pinecones
Paper Plate Christmas Tree
Paper Plate Winter Wonderland
Popsicle Stick Mail Truck