We have a super fun and easy Christmas kids craft idea for you!
This Nativity scene is made from paper and popsicle sticks, so it’s simple enough for even the littlest crafters to make.
Plus, it would be a great way to get your children excited about the upcoming holiday season. Come see how it’s done!
This easy kid’s craft is perfect for Christmas. All you need to make this nativity scene is some craft sticks, embellishments, and glue.
Christmas isn’t Christmas without a Nativity scene on display and a handmade Nativity scene is best of all!
Our Nativity character stickers in this particular craft are from Hobby Lobby but other than that, the other supplies can be found pretty much anywhere this time of year!
Now onto the craft! I hope you are inspired and are compelled to share pictures with us afterwards 😉 It seriously makes my day, so tag us on your social media sites or use our special branded hashtag #gluedtomycrafts on Instagram, for us to see!
RELATED —> Popsicle Stick Baby Jesus
Nativity Scene Craft For Kids
Let your kids get creative and have a lot of fun with this simple project for the Christmas season.
- Brown Cardstock Paper
- Jumbo Popsicle Sticks
- Tan Crinkle Paper or Yarn
- School Glue
- Nativity Scene Stickers
RELATED —> Popsicle Stick Christmas Truck
- First you will want to take your FOUR JUMBO POPSICLE STICKS and glue them into the center of your cardstock paper, to create the barn. You need two sticks for the wall and two for the roof.
- From there, you are going to glue a good amount of “crinkle paper” on the bottom of the barn for the straw.
- Next and the final step – add the Nativity stickers to the paper to create the scene. If you are not able to find the stickers, I suggest hand-drawing or maybe using a Cricut Joy machine to make all the pieces. The stickers are just the easiest in my opinion!
- When done with all the steps, set it aside to let it dry completely before displaying proudly!
RELATED —> Popsicle Stick Christmas Tree Frame
Start the conversation of the true meaning of Christmas with your kids, by also checking out our Baby Jesus Christmas Star and Handprint Baby Jesus Keepsake craft posts!