Get in the winter spirit with this creative paper plate snowman snow globe craft! With just a few supplies, you’ll be creating your own holiday magic in no time.
Snowman Paper Plate Snow Globe Craft For Winter
I’m SNOW excited to be sharing this Personalized Paper Plate Snowman Snow Globe kid craft idea with you all today! I think it’s going to be a fun winter favorite of yours – for sure!
Our paper plate snow globe craft is perfect for the home as winter decor or even better in a large setting on a bulletin board at school. No two snow globes with snowmen inside, will the same and that’s exactly what we are aiming for with this frosty themed kid craft idea!
So what are you waiting for? Grab your child’s picture, check out our full tutorial below and get ready to create a custom paper plate snowman stuck in a snow globe art project, with your child this winter season!
Happy crafting, my friends!!! Don’t forget to share pictures of your Paper Plate Snowman Snow Globe creations with us on our Facebook page! #gluedtomycrafts
RELATED: Red Truck Snow Globe and Christmas School Bus
Looking for a fun and easy craft idea for kids? Look no further than our paper plate snowman snow globe! This festive project is perfect for the home or classroom.
- Large Paper Plate
- Blue Craft Paint
- Large Foam Paint Brush
- White Tissue Paper
- Basic Craft Scissors
- School Glue
- Cardstock Paper
- 4×6″ Facial Picture
- Hand-Held Stapler
RELATED —> Snow Tubing Snowman
- First have children paint their paper plate completely blue. This will set the scene for the snowy background.
- While the paint is still wet, grab the white glitter and sprinkle it on top.
- Shake off excess glitter and set aside the decorated paper plate.
- Next grab your white tissue paper.
- Have children tear a small amount into pieces to place on the bottom of the snow globe.
- Go ahead and glue those pieces to the paper plate with school glue. Set aside.
- While that is drying, grab your cardstock and picture.
- Trim out your child’s face and start cutting/gluing together a snowman for the center.
- Don’t forget a carrot nose and black hat! Be sure to also cut out a base for the snow globe.
- To finish off the Snowman Snow Globe craft – staple on the base of the snow globe and glue on your other cardstock pieces.
- Then display the finished winter art project proudly for all to see!
If you are looking for another kid friendly winter craft from Glued To My Crafts, be sure to check out our Melted Snowman craft post!
And “if” you decide to make today’s Snowman Snow Globe post, please share a picture on our Facebook page for us to see. We love seeing our inspiration come to life!