Fingerprint Covered Fall Tree Cards
A long time ago on Glued To My Crafts, I shared a couple thumbprint tree kid craft ideas.
There is one for fall, one for Christmas and even one with a palm tree for the summer.
Anyways – as I recently brainstorming on how to give life to this popular idea, I decided to take the original free printable but make it into CARDS instead. This way you can easily spread some handmade joy this fall season AND get some craft time in! It’s a win win in my books!
So if you would like to recreate these eye-catching autumn themed cards, you can get started by snagging the FREE PRINTABLE below! From there, you print it on simple white cardstock paper and add your multi-colored thumbprint “leaves” on the tree design.
Our Thumbprint Fall Tree Cards idea is simply stinkin’ cute! So come one, come all – fall is definitely in the air and we hope we inspired you with this quick DIY!
PAIR YOUR BEAUTIFUL FALL TREE CARDS WITH —> Thumbprint Snowman Frame
- GRAB THE TREE BRANCH CARD FILE FROM BOX.COM
- White Cardstock Paper
- Color Printer
- Paper Trimmer
- Tape Runner Adhesive or Glue Stick
- Pre-folded Card Fronts or Cardstock for making cards
- Washable Orange/Yellow/Brown Ink Pads
- Baby Wipes
- First click the link listed in the supply list and print the tree card template on white cardstock.
- Use a paper trimmer to trim out each section and make FOUR cards.
- Adhere each piece to a card front.
- Next open all your ink pads up. Have children place their thumb on the ink pad, then on the tree design. Repeat until each tree design is full.
- Use baby wipes to remove excess ink on fingers before washing hands completely.
- Once done, they can add other embellishments if they like or leave as is.
- Write a sweet message inside your card and gift away!
PAIR YOUR FINISHED CRAFT WITH —> Thumbprint Halloween Cards
At Glued To My Crafts we really enjoy incorporating those little thumbprints into our craft tutorials! Be sure to check out our Pumpkin Patch and Farm Truck w/Pumpkins fingerprint craft posts for more inspiration!!!
And don’t forget to share pictures with us as well! You can tag us on your various social media sites, join our Facebook group to share pictures or use our special hashtag #gluedtomycrafts on Instagram for us to see! We really appreciate and LOVE seeing the inspiration come to life!
RELATED POST —> Paper Plate Leaf