A long time ago on Glued To My Crafts, I shared a couple thumbprint tree kid craft ideas. There is one for fall, one for Christmas and even one with a palm tree for the summer. They always get good traction during the year and the fall tree one is actually probably my MOST POPULAR one to date!
Anyways – as I recently brainstorming on how to give life to this popular idea, I decided to take the original free printable but make it into CARDS instead. This way you can easily spread some handmade joy this fall season AND get some craft time in! It’s a win win in my books!
So if you would like to recreate these eye-catching autumn themed cards, you can get started by snagging the FREE PRINTABLE below! From there, you print it on simple white cardstock and add your multi-colored thumbprint “leaves” on the tree design.
Our Thumbprint Fall Tree Cards idea is simply stinkin’ cute! So come one, come all – fall is definitely in the air and we hope we inspired you with this quick DIY! Happy crafting, my friends!!! #gluedtomycrafts
Thumbprint Fall Tree Cards Supplies:
* First download the link listed in the supply list and print the tree card template on white cardstock.
* Use a paper trimmer to trim out each section and make FOUR cards.
* Adhere each piece to a card front.
* Next open all your ink pads up. Have children place their thumb on the ink pad, then on the tree design. Repeat until each tree design is full.
* Use baby wipes to remove excess ink on fingers before washing hands completely.
* Once done, they can add other embellishments if they like or leave as is.
* Write a sweet message inside your card and gift away!
At Glued To My Crafts we really enjoy incorporating those little thumbprints into our craft tutorials! Be sure to check out our Thumbprint Pumpkin Patch and Thumbprint Farm Truck w/Pumpkins posts for more inspiration!!!
And don’t forget to share pictures with us as well! You can tag us on your various social media sites, join our Facebook group to share pictures or use our special hashtag #gluedtomycrafts for us to see! We really appreciate and LOVE seeing the inspiration come to life!