Are you looking for a creative craft idea that your kids or students will love? Then look no further!
This paper cup Dalmatian dog is an easy and fun project that anyone can make with simple materials around the home or classroom.
Dalmatian Craft Idea For Kids
Today’s SIMPLE kid craft idea is for the little DOG LOVERS in your life! The easiest crafts involve the LEAST materials and I’m so excited to be adding this Paper Cup Dalmatian craft to our “Cheap Kid Craft Ideas” Glued To My Crafts blog archives!
Using a simple WHITE paper cup, you and your child can make a whole “liter” of Dalmatian puppies within minutes! And just like the real thing – no two will be alike either!
So what are you waiting for?! Let’s make it a “puppy-tastic” afternoon and make these creative Dalmatian pieces today! Find everything you need to know, in the full tutorial below! Happy crafting, my friends! #gluedtomycrafts
RELATED —> Craft Spoon Unicorn
Perfect for any mom, teacher, educator, crafter, or creative person, this tutorial will show you just how quick and enjoyable it can be to make this adorable animal themed art piece.
Your kids will have so much fun painting their own Dalmatian pup that they won’t even realize they are honing in on their fine motor skills as well. So get out those supplies and let’s start crafting!
- White Paper Cups
- Black Cardstock Paper
- White Cardstock Paper
- Color Printer
- Dog Head Printable – on box.com
- Glue Dots/School Glue
- Hand-Held Office Stapler
- Black Sharpie Marker
- Small Wiggle Eyes
RELATED —> Go Dog Go! Car
- First things first – use your black Sharpie marker to add DALMATIAN dots ALL over the white paper cup. You can add as much or as little as you like. Remember – they all don’t need to be the same size or shape either!
- Once done, set aside.
- Now take your white and black cardstock. Cut out a head, ears, feet etc. for your dog.
- Next glue on your wiggle eyes and staple on the ears to the head.
- Don’t forget to draw on some spotted facial features too, with the black Sharpie marker!
- Finally and the last step of the craft – use your school glue or glue dots to adhere your cardstock pieces to the decorated paper cup.
- To finish off the Dalmatian Paper Cup craft – add personal embellishments like bows, glitter etc.
- Then let it dry completely, before you display it proudly for ALL to see! Easy peasy!!!
RELATED —> Popsicle Stick Dog
If you are looking for even MORE easy kid craft ideas, be sure to check out these fun posts listed below.
- You Are PAW-SOME Keepsake
- Apple Print Flowers
- Recycled Soda Bottle Ladybug
- Paper Bag Dalmatian Puppet
- Cupcake Liner Bunnies
- Paper Bag Bunny
- Paper Plate Hot Air Balloon
- Paper Handprint Ladybug