Inspired by our super popular Popsicle Stick Smores kid craft post that went live on Glued To My Crafts the other day, today I present to YOU our Paper Plate Smores tutorial!
Perfect for the makers and curious creatives looking for a new, outside the box idea to make with the kids this summer season!
All required materials are SUPER SIMPLE and really inexpensive as well, making it great for summer camps, family vacations and/or VBS studies!
So don’t delay – “fire” this craft up today! Find the full tutorial below! Happy crafting, my friends! #gluedtomycrafts
Paper Plate S’mores Supplies:
* First you will want to cut the four sides of the paper plate, to create more of a square/smores look.
* Now grab your craft paint. Have children paint their paper plate piece completely tan. This will be the graham cracker. Set aside.
* Next grab your dark brown cardstock. Cut out a rectangle to be placed in the center of the paper plate and be the “chocolate” of the smore. Go ahead and glue it to the center of the paint paper plate piece.
* Now grab your cotton pads. Have children glue a line of cotton balls in the center of the plate to represent the marshmallows.
* To finish off the Paper Plate Smores – paint on a smiley face with some pink/black puffy paint. Then set aside to let it dry completely before displaying proudly!
Don’t let the fun stop here! Keep the crafty “fire” burning by checking out our Slime Recipes Featured on Glued To My Crafts, Handprint Campfire – Kid Craft and Lava You – Handprint Volcano Keepsake Printable posts! #gluedtomycrafts