Bring out the little campfire masters in your kids and try this easy paper plate smores craft!
Smores Craft Made From A Paper Plate
Inspired by our super popular Popsicle Stick Smores kid craft post that went live on Glued To My Crafts the other day, today I present to YOU our Paper Plate Smores tutorial! Just as fun and easy peasy as the one before!
Our paper plate and cotton ball smores kid craft tutorial is perfect for the makers and curious creatives looking for a new, outside the box idea to make with the kids this summer season!
So don’t delay – “fire” this craft up today! Find all the details you need to know, in the full tutorial below! Happy crafting, my friends!
RELATED —> Pretend Play Smores
Looking for a fun summer craft idea for the kids? This paper plate smores craft is perfect for a hot day! It’s got simple supplies and steps!
- Large Paper Plate
- Craft Scissors
- School Glue
- Tan Craft Paint
- Foam Paint Brush
- White Cotton Balls
- Dark Brown Cardstock Paper
- Black/Pink Tulip Puffy Paint
- First you will want to cut the four sides of the large paper plate, to create more of a square/graham cracker shaped look.
- Now grab your craft paint.
- Have children paint their paper plate piece completely tan. This will be the graham cracker of the smore craft.
- Set aside to let it dry completely.
- Next grab your dark brown cardstock.
- Cut out a rectangle to be placed in the center of the paper plate and be the “chocolate” of the smore.
- Go ahead and glue it to the center of the paint paper plate piece.
- Now grab your cotton pads. Have children glue a line of cotton balls in the center of the plate to represent the marshmallows.
- To finish off the Paper Plate Smores – paint on a smiley face with some pink/black puffy paint.
- Then set aside to let it dry completely before displaying proudly!
- Don’t forget to snap a few pictures to share with us afterwards so we can admire your hard work! #gluedtomycrafts
Don’t let the fun stop here! Keep the crafty “fire” burning in the creative department, by checking out our Slime Recipes, Handprint Campfire and Lava You Keepsake craft posts!
We also have a HUGE camping craft roundup for you to check out and bookmark from! #gluedtomycrafts