It’s officially camping season and I have the PERFECT Happy Camper Keepsake Idea to share with you all today!
There’s even a free printable to get started with ease! #gluedtomycrafts
In this Happy Camper – Handprint Campfire Keepsake post, I’ve included a FREE gender-neutral printable template below, so all you need to do is print the file, grab some paint and have your children add their painted handprints to complete the campfire themed kid craft. It’s so simple, you have NO excuse NOT to do it!
It’s simply perfect for summer camps, family vacations and/or just because moments at home!
So what are you waiting for?! Be a HAPPY CAMPER and download the file below so you and your child can get to work on creating this adorable painted campfire keepsake together. Then place your finished piece in a beautiful frame or in a scrapbook for a lucky receiver. Whatever you do with it – I hope you enjoy making it with your child!
Happy crafting, my dear friends! Don’t forget to share pictures of your happy camper painted handprint creation! I love seeing those images! #gluedtomycrafts
Painted Happy Camper Craft Supplies:
* First download the happy camper file and print the free template printable, in color, on plain white cardstock. You only need one print per craft.
* Squirt some craft paint on a paper plate.
* Paint one of your child’s hands and press it on the printable, on top of the logs to create a handprint flame.
* Repeat the handprint step if desired.
* Add other embellishments that you see fit. I threw some loose craft glitter on ours while the paint was still wet.
* Set aside to let it dry completely.
* Then display/gift your “Happy Camper” piece proudly!