Footprint Firework – 4th of July Keepsake For Kids To Make
Celebrate and remember the upcoming patriotic holiday forever, with our super easy Footprint Firework 4th of July Keepsake idea!
If you have craft paint and paper in your craft stash right now – you are well on your way to pulling it together with your child today!
So what are you waiting for? Grab the craft supplies listed below and carve some “exploding” craft time out of your afternoon to make a pretty awesome decor piece or gift for family with your child today!
Whatever you do – have fun!
Happy crafting my dear friends! Please don’t forget to share pictures of your 4th of July inspired footprint firework keepsake on our Facebook page to admire. You have no idea how much it makes my heart skip a beat, when I see the inspiration come to life in your home!
RELATED PATRIOTIC CRAFT TUTORIALS ON GLUED TO MY CRAFTS: DIY Button Flag Wooden Frame and Popsicle Stick Firework Sparklers – Kid Craft
Footprint Firework Craft Supplies:
* Red Craft Paint
* White Cardstock
* Blue Cardstock
* Paper Craft Scissors
* Glue Stick
* Foam Paint Brush
* Small Paper Plate
* Baby Wipes
optional embellishments – small letter scrapbook stickers
* First squirt some red paint on a paper plate.
* Paint one of your child’s feet and press it in the center of a piece of white cardstock. This will be the body of the “firework.”
* To finish off the Footprint Firework Keepsake – have children cut out a triangular top for their firework and glue it down on the paper. Then paint/draw on other festive embellishments around the painted design, to give it that patriotic look.
* Top it off by adding scrapbook stickers to say “Happy 4th of July” or any other sentiment you have in mind.
* Then gift/display proudly!!!
PAIR YOUR FIREWORK KEEPSAKE CRAFT WITH —> Popsicle Stick Fireworks – Kid Craft Idea For 4th of July