Footprint Firework – 4th of July Keepsake For Kids To Make
Celebrate and remember the upcoming patriotic holiday forever, with our super easy Footprint Firework 4th of July Keepsake idea!
If you have craft paint and paper in your craft stash right now – you are well on your way to pulling it together with your child today!
So what are you waiting for? Grab the craft supplies listed below and carve out some time this afternoon, to make a pretty awesome patriotic decor piece or gift for family with your child today!
Whatever you do – I sure hope you have have fun creating these firework craft creations today!
Happy crafting my dear friends! Please don’t forget to share pictures of your 4th of July inspired footprint firework keepsake on our Facebook page to admire. You have no idea how much it makes my heart skip a beat, when I see the inspiration come to life in your home!
RELATED PATRIOTIC CRAFT TUTORIAL ON GLUED TO MY CRAFTS: DIY Button Flag Wooden Frame
- Washable Red or Blue Craft Paint
- White Cardstock Paper
- Red or Blue Cardstock Paper
- Gold Glitter Cardstock Paper
- Paper Craft Scissors
- Glue Stick
- Foam Paint Brush
- Small Paper Plate
- Baby Wipes
- optional embellishments – small letter scrapbook stickers
- First squirt some craft paint on a paper plate.
- Paint one of your child’s feet and press it in the center of a piece of white cardstock. This will be the body of the “firework.”
- Go ahead and once the footprint design is dry, trim it out and glue it to the center of another piece of colored cardstock paper.
- To finish off the Footprint Firework Keepsake – have children cut out a triangular top for their firework and glue it down on the paper. Then paint/draw on other festive embellishments around the painted design, to give it that patriotic look.
- Top it off by adding scrapbook stickers to say “Happy 4th of July” or any other sentiment you have in mind.
- Then gift/display proudly!!!
PAIR YOUR FIREWORK KEEPSAKE CRAFT WITH —> Popsicle Stick Fireworks
If you are looking for even MORE easy patriotic themed kid craft ideas, from Glued To My Crafts, be sure to check out these fun posts listed below.
And “if” you decide to make our Firework Footprint Keepsake kid craft, please share a picture on our Facebook page or tag us on Instagram with #gluedtomycrafts for us to see. We love seeing our inspiration come to life!
Handprint Flag Patriotic Shirt
You Are My Superhero Canvas
Paper Plate Uncle Sam
Paper Bag Superhero
Popsicle Stick Patriotic Truck
Patriotic Kid Craft Roundup
Handprint 4th of July Keepsake
Paper Handprint Firework
Paint Marbled Fireworks
Patriotic Chalk Art