Looking for a fun and unique craft project to do with your kids this fall? Check out my pumpkin guts craft idea! Not only is it simple enough for just about any age group, but it also encourages children to get creative and express themselves through art!
Paper Plate Pumpkin Guts Craft Idea For Kids
If you are looking for some inspiration and a fun kid craft tutorial to keep the little ones busy this fall, look no further because today’s Paper Plate & Yarn Pumpkin craft idea is as EASY as it gets!
This one-of-a-kind pumpkin art project idea is super easy to whip up and is absolutely perfect for younger children to recreate. If kids can hold a paint brush and drop some yarn on paper, they can make it!
Now what are you waiting for? I’m sure you want to make it! So gather your craft supplies and keep scrolling so you can check out the full “yarn-tastic” pumpkin kids craft tutorial below!
Happy crafting my friends! Don’t forget to share pictures of your child’s finished yarn covered pumpkin craft on our Facebook page to admire from a far! #gluedtomycrafts
RELATED —> Popsicle Stick Witch
Get crafty this fall with this adorable paper plate and yarn pumpkin! It’s a great way to get creative with the little ones and make lasting memories.
- Large Paper Plate
- Orange Craft Paint
- Foam Paint Brush
- Yellow Craft Yarn
- Dried Pumpkin Seeds
- School Glue
- Brown Cardstock Paper
- Green Pipe Cleaner
- First things first – ONLY paint the rim of the paper plate completely orange.
- Now grab your school glue.
- Make several swirls and squiggles of glue in the center of the painted plate.
- Next cut off SEVERAL long pieces of the yellow craft yarn and place it on top of the wet glue.
- At this point in time you should also sprinkle on the pumpkin seeds as well.
- To finish off the Paper Plate & Yarn Pumpkin, cut out a stem out of the brown cardstock and curl your green pipe cleaner with your fingers.
- Staple both pieces to the top of the decorated paper plate.
- Then set it aside and let it dry completely before displaying proudly!!!
RELATED —> Craft Yarn Lion
If you are looking for even more fall themed kid crafts, be sure to check out the fun posts listed below.
And if you decide to make today’s Yarn Covered Orange Pumpkin craft idea or any of our inspiring crafts found on the blog – be sure to share a picture on our Facebook page for all of us to see! #gluedtomycrafts