Looking for a fun and easy craft project to do with your kids this St. Patrick’s Day? Look no further than our Raining Luck craft idea!
Craft Idea For St. Patrick’s Day
Well – I recently decided to give that particular cloud craft a new creative spin and transform it into a St. Patrick’s Day themed activity. Just as simple as the one before, but with a green and gold twist!
Using the FREE cloud printable I created for the other craft, all you need to do is download the file, print it and get straight to working on your Raining Luck Craft. It’s super easy, fun for all ages and of course – super inexpensive too, with the most expensive material being some simple white tissue paper to make the cloud have some texture.
Anyways, if you would like to recreate this craft during the month of March, follow the simple step-by-step tutorial below. I just hope we inspire YOU and your little one to recreate your own Raining Luck craft piece today!! Happy crafting my dear friends!
RELATED —> St. Patrick’s Pudding Snack
Kick off St. Patrick’s Day with some extra luck! Our Raining Luck craft will be sure to bring your kids hours of fun and have them showing off their special creations to friends and family in no time.
- Blank Cloud Printable
- White Tissue Paper
- Green Cardstock Paper
- Gold Cardstock Paper
- Small Shamrock Paper Punch
- Circle Punch
- School Glue
- Paper Craft Scissors
- Hand-Held Office Stapler
- Colorful Craft Yarn
- First download and print the cloud template listed above in the supply list.
- Go ahead and print it on white cardstock. You only need one print per craft.
- Using your paper scissors, trim out the cloud shape in the printable. Discard excess paper. Set aside.
- Next cut your white tissue paper into small squares.
- Put a good amount of glue all over the cloud cutout you just made and have your child place the tissue paper on top, until it’s completely covered.
- While they are working on that, cut your several strands of string & shamrock/circle shapes out of your cardstock.
- One by one, staple the yarn to the cloud cutout.
- Follow that up by stapling ALL the shamrock and gold coin pieces, along the lines of the string on the cloud.
- And that’s it! Display your “raining luck cloud” piece proudly!
RELATED —> Styrofoam Cup Bucket Of Luck
If you are looking for even MORE easy kid craft ideas that are perfect for the upcoming St Patrick’s Day holiday, be sure to check out these fun posts listed below!
- Bucket of Luck w/Pipe Cleaners
- Handprint Rain Cloud
- Dump Truck Full of Luck Craft
- Cupcake Liner Shamrock
- St Patrick’s Day Lucky Gift Tag
- Paper Shamrock Love Plant
- Fingerprint Raindrops Craft
- Leprechaun Stuck In A Pot of Gold