Avast, mateys! Prepare to set sail on a spooky craft adventure with this paper plate skeleton pirate idea for kids!
Paper Plate Pirate Skeleton
Your little buccaneers will have a blast creating their own swashbuckling skeleton captains.
With just a few simple materials and a whole lot of imagination, they’ll be ready to pillage and plunder in no time!
So grab your scissors, glue, and eye patches, and let the pirate crafting begin! Find everything you need to know, in the full tutorial below! Happy crafting, my spooky friends!
Arrr, it’s time to get crafty and conjure some skeletal pirate magic! Our paper skeleton pirate tutorial is a fun Halloween activity for everyone!
- Large, White Paper Plate
- Red Glitter Paper
- Black Cardstock Paper
- White Cardstock Paper
- Pirate Hat Printable
- Crayons or Markers
- Craft Scissors
- School Glue
- First grab your paper plate and scissors.
- Cut a small straight section off, about 1/4th of the paper plate, to create the skull shape.
- Discard excess paper plate piece.
- Now grab your printable.
- Color it in and trim it out for the pirate’s hat.
- Before you discard excess paper from the printable, cut out a few different sized rectangle pieces for the skeleton’s teeth.
- Now, out of the remaining black and red sheets of paper, cut out a circular eye, heart shaped nose and half circle eye-patch.
- To finish off the Paper Plate Skeleton – glue the various facial elements in place to create the skeleton’s face, while stapling the teeth where you cut off some of the paper plate.
- Then add other embellishments you see fit and display proudly!
RELATED —> Popsicle Stick Skeleton
More is better when it comes to Halloween crafts! Here are few more spooky ideas, listed below from Glued To My Crafts, to get you inspired this month!
- Fright Night Craft
- Cupcake Liner Spider
- Popsicle Stick Witch
- Paper Plate Halloween Moon
- No Bones About It Keepsake
- Paper Plate Melted Witch
- Paper Plate Halloween Witch
- Popsicle Stick Witch Hats