Whether you’re looking for something fun and meaningful for Valentine’s Day or just need some indoor creative entertainment on a dreary winter day, this Love Monster Paper Bag Puppet kid craft idea has got you covered!
Paper Bag Love Monster
Do you and your child love crafting? Are you looking for a fun craft project to do together this Valentine’s Day? Maybe you need an idea for a classroom party? Why not try making paper bag Valentine’s Day love monster craft idea!
This simple, creative craft idea is perfect for getting the whole family involved. All you need are some paper bags, paint, cardstock paper and a few other supplies lying around the house. Kids and adults alike will love creating their own monster — it’s truly one of the cutest crafts out there! Plus, with a little imagination, no two monsters have to look exactly alike.
So gather up your supplies and get ready to make something special that your kids can treasure forever! Each paper bag puppet will be unique and a tiny reminder of all the love in your life. Let’s get started crafting!
RELATED —> Paper Plate Love Monster
Whether you’re looking for something fun and meaningful for Valentine’s Day or just need some indoor creative entertainment on a dreary winter day, this love monster paper bag puppet craft tutorial has got you covered!
- Paper Lunch Bag
- Red or Pink Craft Paint
- Foam Paint Brush
- Small Paper Plate
- Loose Craft Glitter
- Heart Stickers
- White Cardstock Paper
- Free EYEBALL Printable
- Color Printer
- Cardstock Paper Scraps
- Kid Friendly Craft Scissors
- Hand-Held Office Stapler
- Glue Stick or School Glue
- First have your child paint their paper bag either red or pink. Simply squirt some paint on the paper plate and hand over the paint brush.
- When they are done and while the paint is still wet, go ahead and sprinkle some loose craft glitter on top.
- Once done, set aside to let it dry completely.
- Next grab your eyeball printable and scissors.
- Cut out one or two eyeballs from the printable.
- Out of the remaining cardstock paper you have, cut out horns, a mouth, antennas, etc. for your Valentine monster.
- To finish off the Paper Bag Valentine’s Day Monster – simple glue/staple on ALL the cardstock pieces to the painted paper bag. I suggest starting with the eyeballs at the top of the head and working from there.
- Go ahead and also add heart shaped stickers all over his belly as well.
- Then allow everything to dry completely before you display and/or play with it proudly!
RELATED —> Fork Painted Love Monster
This Paper Bag Love Monster Craft is an easy, fun way to encourage creativity while bringing a smile – and some extra love – into your home during this special season.
If you loved today’s tutorial and you are by chance looking for even MORE easy Valentine’s Day kid craft ideas, be sure to check out these fun posts listed below!
- Valentine Fairy House
- Heart Shape Unicorn
- Valentine Holding Puppy
- Paper Plate Valentine Bear
- Paper Plate Valentine Fox
- Paper Plate Lollipop
- Love Bug Gnome
- Chocolate Superheroes
- Craft Stick Love Monster