Get creative this Easter with this fun and easy craft: pom pom stamped Easter chick cupcakes!
Yellow Chick Cupcake Craft Idea
Hi friends! I’m so excited you landed on this very post. By landing here today, I can safely say that YOU are going to have soooo much fun making EASTER extra memorable this year, with our creative craft ideas from Glued To My Crafts!
On that note, are you ready to tackle this UNIQUE and FIRST SEEN HERE craft idea?! Of course you are!
With just a few simple supplies and a little crafty imagination, you too can bring to life some one-of-a-kind spring themed paper EASTER CHICK cupcakes within a few minutes! All it takes is a large pom pom, a dab of yellow craft paint and some cardstock paper to “bake” this “sweet and delicious” baby chick friend today!
So enough chit chat from me – let’s grab our supplies and STAMP some adorable & completely customizable paper yellow chick cupcakes together! I really do hope you AND your child have fun “baking” this Easter chick craft together today! Happy crafting my friends!!
RELATED —> Popsicle Stick Easter Friends
Make this unique and fun craft with your kids to celebrate the spring season! Get creative with pom-poms, paint and our free printable!
- FREE Blue Cupcake Printable
- Color Printer
- White Cardstock Paper
- Yellow Craft Paint
- Small Paper Plate
- Wooden Clothespin
- Large Sized Pom Pom
- Black Cardstock Paper
- Orange Cardstock Paper
- Glitter Cardstock Paper
- Kid Scissors
- School Glue
- First print the free blue liner cupcake template listed above in the supply list. You only need ONE print per chick cupcake craft.
- Next “pinch” your LARGE sized pom pom inside the clothespin. This is now your paint brush for the craft.
- Now squirt some YELLOW craft paint on the paper plate.
- Dip the pom pom paint brush in the craft paint, then on the printable, just above the cupcake liner.
- Repeat under you have the desired “yellow cupcake frosting” look you want for your chick’s body. You can make your the fluffy frosting as tall or as thin as you like!
- To finish off the Pom Pom Easter Chick Cupcake kid craft, cut out some circular eyes and a triangle peak beak from the remaining cardstock paper and glue those pieces on top of the painted design you just made. If desired, you can also add some cutout wings.
- At this point in time you can also add a “topper” of baby hair to the top of the cake. Very much like the CHERRY on top!
- When done crafting, allow it all to dry completely before you display it proudly for ALL to see!
RELATED —> Handprint Baby Chick
Easter crafts are super popular during the spring months! Especially when you need a few boredom buster items during spring break! These tutorials listed below are sure to bring a smile to anyone’s face!