Welcome to our Cupcake Liner Bat Card tutorial that is perfect for Halloween!
Keep scrolling for all the details, so you can recreate it with your little crafter today!
Bat Muffin Liner Cards For Halloween
Don’t go BATTY trying to think of creative crafts for the kids to do this Halloween season!
Our latest and greatest Cupcake Liner Bat – Kid Craft idea is as simple as it gets PLUS it’s not expensive either. I decided to turn my batty friends into handmade cards but this DIY would be a great as just a basic art project to pass the time!
With just simple craft supplies like basic black cupcake liners, cardstock paper and a little imagination – this paper Halloween project is not only NOT scary BUT it’s also really easy for children of ALL ages to recreate! Even adults will LOVE making it!
So what are we waiting for? Let’s gather up those simple materials, check out the full tutorial below and let your “bat crazy” creative side shine this Halloween season! I can’t wait to see what you come up with! Come share pictures on our Facebook page or tag us on Instagram!
Happy crafting with your little ones, my friends! #gluedtomycrafts
RELATED —> Popsicle Stick Witch Hat
Get crafty with the kiddos this weekend and try out our fun cupcake liner bat card craft! This easy, but impressive project is sure to bring a smile to everyone’s face.
- Mini Black Cupcake Liners
- Gray Cardstock Paper
- Black Cardstock Paper
- White Cardstock Paper
- Glue Stick
- Small Wiggle Eyes
- Thin Tip Black Marker
- First things first – make your card. I went with a regular 5×5″ square card shape out of gray colored cardstock. You just need to make sure your black cupcake liner will fit on the front of your card. I went with a shade of dark gray for a Halloween theme but feel free to change it up!
- Now you are ready for the “bat” part. Grab your black cupcake liner and flatten it out with your fingers.
- Put some glue on the back of your flattened cupcake liner piece and glue it onto your card front.
- If the edges are sticking up, add more glue so it really sticks down on the paper.
- Next up – the embellishments. Grab all your sheets of cardstock and the scissors.
- Cut out some bat wings, triangular ears and fangs.
- To finish your Cupcake Liner Bat Card, simply glue the cardstock pieces you just cut out, in their designated spots, as well as the wiggle eyes to give it life.
- Take the Sharpie marker to write clever sayings like “I’m batty for you” around the design.
- Then add other embellishments you see fit and give away proudly!
RELATED —> Handprint Bat Keepsake
Are you looking for more fun Halloween kid crafts from us? Check out these past posts, listed below, for more spooky inspiration from your pals at Glued To My Crafts!
- Paper Plate Fright Night
- Eyeball Frame Decor
- Styrofoam Cup Bat
- Paper Plate Black Cat
- Paper Plate Witch
- Cupcake Liner Spider
- Chalk Art Bat In The Night
- Wooden Spoon Bat
- Paper Plate Bat