Get creative with your little one like we did and have a blast making this cute paper mitten craft! Who knows what fun art projects you can do together!
Winter wonderland fun with my little artist! My little toddler decided to put his creative gloves on and together we made this cutest paper mitten craft!
From colorful color combinations to countless giggles, this DIY is guaranteed to warm your heart this season. Embrace the magic of creativity and watch as your little one’s imagination takes flight! Let the winter fun begin!
Keep your toddler entertained with this fun and easy paper mitten craft. This is a great way to use up scrap paper and keep your little one busy on a cold day!
- Cardstock/Construction Paper
- White Cotton Balls
- School Glue/Glue Stick
- First, you will want to make your mitten cutout out of cardstock. This is done by tracing around your child’s hand and cutting the drawn design out.
- Next – glue the hand cutout to another piece of cardstock.
- Add some glue to the bottom of the mitten cutout and have your child stick cotton balls there to give the mittens some dimension.
- To finish, decorate the paper mitten however you like! Add some stickers, get the markers out – whatever your child’s crafty heart desires!
- Once done, set aside to let it dry completely.
- Then display proudly for all to see! Don’t forget to share some pictures with us while you are at it! #gluedtomycrafts
RELATED —> Stained Glass Snowmen
If you like this toddler friendly craft idea, you may also enjoy these other kid friendly activities from us: