Get ready for Independence Day with this fun and easy craft idea! With just a few simple materials, your kids can create a cupcake liner patriotic gnome in minutes.
Get creative with the kids this 4th of July and make these cute Cupcake Liner Patriotic Gnomes! Our easy DIY craft is perfect for sparking imaginative play and adding a festive touch to your holiday celebration.
Are you looking for a fun and creative craft idea to do with your kids this Fourth of July? Look no further! This red, white and blue gnome craft tutorial will be a hit with both young children and teenagers alike.
It is easy to make, requires only a few simple materials, and can be done in an hour or less.
With just some festive colored cardstock, cupcake liners, and stickers you’ll have your very own patriotic craftsman ready to take pride of place on the mantelpiece or at the dinner table come Independence Day. Let’s get crafting!
Create these adorable 4th of July gnomes with your kiddos by using white cupcake liners and our free provided printable! It’s the perfect way to get into the holiday spirit this summer!
- Light Blue Cardstock Paper
- Light Brown Cardstock Paper
- White Cardstock Paper
- Hat Printable – on box.com
- Large, White Cupcake Liners
- Glue Stick
- Markers, Crayons or Coloring Pencils
- First things first – download and print the provided file in the supply list above. One print gives you THREE hat cutouts.
- Color in one of the hat designs and trim it out.
- Save the remaining printable to repeat the craft, while setting aside the finished hat cutout for now.
- Now grab your choice of blue cardstock paper and TWO white cupcake liners.
- Flatten each one of your muffin cup liners out with your hands.
- Glue them together, on top of each other, right in the center of the blue cardstock paper. This is the gnome’s beard.
- Next grab your remaining light brown cardstock paper.
- Cut out an oval shape for his nose.
- The last step, is to glue the hat and nose in place on top of the cupcake liners. That’s it!
- Finally add any other embellishments you see fit.
- Then display your cupcake liner patriotic gnome piece proudly for ALL to see!
RELATED —> Coffee Filter Gnomes
We got ALL the fun, crafty stuff you love and need! If you are looking for even MORE easy summer themed kid craft ideas, from Glued To My Crafts, be sure to check out these fun posts listed below.
And “if” you decide to make our Cupcake Liner 4th of July Gnome kid craft, please share a picture on our Facebook page or tag us on Instagram with #gluedtomycrafts for us to see. We love seeing our inspiration come to life in your home!
Cupcake Liner Patriotic Gnome Craft
Get ready for Independence Day with this fun and easy craft idea! With just a few simple materials, your kids can create a cupcake liner patriotic gnome in minutes.PRINT THIS TUTORIAL SHARE ON FACEBOOK PIN ON PINTEREST SHARE BY EMAIL SHARE ON TWITTER