Get your kids’ creative juices flowing with this easy and fun handprint cactus craft! With just a few simple steps, they can create something unique and memorable that you’ll be proud to display.
“Stuck With You” Cactus Keepsake
New ink in my printer, means I’m on a roll with TONS of new keepsake printables on Glued To My Crafts!
Today I’m sharing our latest “handprint cactus craft” and it’s a “stuck on you” themed one!
Perfect for little kiddos to make this summer, for any of the Mother’s/Father’s Day holidays or even when Valentine’s Day rolls around again, right in the comfort of your own home!!! Making this a post you should bookmark on your browser today!
So on that note, don’t be STUCK on what to do with this one! When done creating your “cactus plant” piece, slip in a frame for displaying or 12×12 scrapbook album for safe keeping. You could even mail it in a flat envelope to someone special far away!!
And because Glued To My Crafts LOVES their readers, the downloadable file below, is completely FREE to you! Just download it below and add a handprint in the “pot” to create a “cactus” in the center of the cardstock paper and finish off with painted embellishments!
RELATED —> Popsicle Stick Cactus Plant
If your kids love crafts, they are going to LOVE this! Simple and fun project that will surely be a hit. We’ll show you how to do it!
- Stuck With You Printable
- White Cardstock Paper
- Color Printer
- WASHABLE Green Craft Paint
- Black Craft Paint
- Pink Craft Paint
- Yellow Craft Paint
- Foam Paint Brush
- Small Paint Brushes
- Paper Plate
- Baby Wipes
- First grab the FREE Cactus Plant Themed printable that is listed above in the supply list.
- Print it out, in color, on single sheet of white cardstock paper.
- Next grab your green paint and paper plate.
- Squirt some paint on the paper plate.
- Pick a hand – any hand! Paint your child’s hand completely with the craft paint and press it in the center of the printable to create the cactus in the planter box.
- Use baby wipes to remove the excess paint off their hand.
- If desired, add some glitter on top of the wet paint for a more fun look!
- Then set it aside to let it dry completely before you paint on black “pricks” and flowers with the remaining craft paint.
- Add other embellishments you see fit, as well as having children sign the top section of their cute little cactus piece.
- Then display/gift away the “stuck on you” keepsake proudly!
RELATED —> Thumbprint Cactus Cards
Love this “cactus handprint craft” idea from us?
Then don’t forget to also check out our I “RUFF” You, Handprint Lion and Dino-Mite craft posts for even more keepsake printables!