Today we will be making an adorable Tin Can Bunny decoration that will bring joy and happiness into your home.
All you need is some basic household materials such as empty tin cans, paint, googly eyes and of course some creativity!
This easy-to-make craft requires no big experience in art or crafting – just follow our step-by-step instructions! Everyone can do it: moms, teachers, educators, crafters… get ready for a unique spring craft project!
Soup Can Bunny Craft Idea
Take an ordinary tin can from your recycling bin and transform it into an adorable EASTER BUNNY within minutes! It’s super easy – I promise!
No bunny tricks here – whether you make this Tin Soup Can Bunny with your child OR you rather keep it as an adult-only craft, this DIY activity is super easy, really inexpensive and sure to be a crowd pleaser too! PLUS it makes for a great spring decoration piece that you can be pulled out, year after year!!!
So what are you waiting for? Lets grab those craft supplies and get to work! You can find ALL the details you need to know, in the full tutorial below!
Remember you can do this craft in ANY size tin can – so make what fits for you! Not to mention, you can easily turn your finished piece into a planter for your garden or stuff it with Easter treats as a creative gift bag! The choice is yours! Happy crafting, my friends!!!
RELATED —> Popsicle Stick Bunnies
Transform ordinary tin cans into adorable bunnies with this easy-to-follow tutorial. This Tin Can Bunny craft is a wonderful activity for moms, teachers, educators, crafters and anyone who likes to explore their creative side. Grab some paint and let’s get started!
- Recycled/Clean Tin Can
- White Craft Paint
- Foam Paint Brush
- Small Paper Plate
- White Cardstock Paper
- Hot Glue Gun
- Small White Pom Poms
- Small Pink Pom Poms
- Large Wiggle Eyes
- Craft Scissors
- Pink Sharpie Marker
RELATED —> Tin Can Apples
- First have your child paint their tin can completely white.
- Set aside to let it dry completely.
- While the paint is drying, grab your cardstock and cut out two white ears and draw in some pink centers.
- Next get your glue gun hot and ready.
- Hot glue the eyes, ears and pom pom nose on for the painted tin can.
- At this point in time, you should also add any other embellishments that you see fit and like.
- Then display your Tin Can Bunny Friend proudly for all to see or fill with some Easter candy treats or plants for creative gifting during the spring season!!!
RELATED —> Egg Carton Flowers
If you are looking for even MORE easy spring themed craft ideas, on Glued To My Crafts, be sure to check out these fun posts listed below!
- Cardboard Roll Butterfly
- Handprint Carrot Gift Bags
- Cotton Ball Bunny Cupcake
- Salt Dough Gift Tags
- Clothespin Bunnies
- Potato Masher Stamped Rainbow
- Paper Plate Duck Truck