The weather is changing and fall is at our doorsteps. Experience nature and ALL things fall related – by bringing an outdoor activity to your craft table today!
You won’t have to travel very far for this Raking Leaves kid craft idea and it’s absolutely PERFECT for the little ones!
Super EASY Paper Kids Craft Idea For Fall!
Whether you’re using real leaves from the backyard or the inexpensive fake ones from the store (hello Dollar Tree!), this kid-friendly Paper & Plastic Leaves craft is guaranteed to delight the crowd! With no rules, just simple creative fun, you’re bound to bring smiles with this one!
So, what are you waiting for? Let’s get started. Gather your supplies and start crafting this with your child today!
Happy fall, my friends! Don’t forget to FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK so you never miss a new tutorial from us! #gluedtomycrafts
RELATED —> Clothespin Turkeys
Get outside and enjoy the weather with your children as you turn a fall day into an opportunity to create enjoyable memories. Here is a craft idea for kids that will have them happily raking leaves!
- Different Colors & Shapes of Leaves
- School Glue
- White Cardstock Paper
- Brown Cardstock Paper
- Craft Scissors
- Free Broom Printable – on box.com
- Whether you slather glue straight on the white cardstock OR have your child put glue on each individual leaf – the goal is make a HUGE pile of leaves all over the paper.
- While your child is working on their leaf masterpiece – simply decorate/cut out one of the broom shapes from the printable.
- To finish off the Raking Leaves kid craft, glue the “rake” to the center of the leaves and set aside to let it dry completely.
- Then display proudly!
RELATED —> Paper Plate Scarecrow
If you are looking for even more fall themed kid crafts, be sure to check out the fun posts below.
And if you decide to make today’s Raking Leaves art project idea or any of our inspiring crafts found on the Glued To My Crafts blog – be sure to share a picture on our Facebook page for all of us to see!
- Leaf Turkey
- Tissue Paper Fall Tree
- Terra Cotta Pot Scarecrow
- Ghostly Leaves
- Silly Leaf Hair
- Paper Plate Leaf
- Paper Plate Fall Tree
- Popsicle Stick Scarecrow
- Pom Pom Stamped Leaf