Handprint Flowers Made Out of Popsicle Sticks
Happy Saturday my friends! Did you guys enjoy your first day of spring yesterday?
Surprisingly we had BEAUTIFUL weather here in Cheyenne, WY.
With the nearly five years we have lived here, I have never remembered it being so nice this time of year. I’m usually the one complaining about the snow, while everyone is enjoying their first day of spring…
Since we are in full spring mode around here, it’s time for another kid friendly craft that is perfect to celebrate this time of year. Not only are these Popsicle Stick Handprint Flowers really simple for you to do with your child BUT it’s also pretty inexpensive and makes for adorable home decor as well. Plus you can gift them to someone special you might know!
So don’t delay – grab those craft supplies with your child today! Then carve some time out of your afternoon to make these beautiful flowers to display proudly in your home or perhaps even gift them to some special friends! I just hope my post BLOSSOMS some creativity in you!
Happy crafting my friends! Don’t forget to share pictures of your child’s cardstock paper and popsicle stick handprint flowers with us on our Facebook page! #gluedtomycrafts
RELATED MOTHER’S DAY CRAFTS ON GLUED TO MY CRAFTS: Clothespin Handprint Flowers and 3-D Flowers In Mason Jar
Flower Craft Supplies:
* Jumbo Popsicle Sticks
* Green Craft Paint
* Foam Paint Brush
* School Glue
* Pencil or Pen
* Kid Friendly Craft Scissors
* Green/Pink/Yellow/Blue Colored Cardstock Paper
ALSO CHECK OUT —> Our Favorite Craft Supplies For Kids To Use In Their Art Projects
* First quirt some craft paint on the paper plate.
* Grab ONE popsicle stick per flower craft you want your child to make.
* Have your children paint their popsicle sticks completely green.
* Set aside to let them dry.
* While those are drying, trace your child’s hands on the colored cardstock.
* Using scissors, trim the traced handprints out, as well as some green leaves for the flowers.
* To finish this Handprint Flower kid craft, simply glue on the cardstock pieces to the painted popsicle sticks.
* Then display proudly or gift away!
* Don’t forget to share pictures with us during the process and after! #gluedtomycrafts
PAIR YOUR HANDPRINT FLOWER CUTOUTS WITH —> Apple Stamped Flower Craft
If you are looking for even MORE easy spring themed kid craft ideas, Glued To My Crafts has you covered! Be sure to check out these fun posts listed below.
And “if” you decide to make our Popsicle Stick Handprint Flowers kid craft, please share a picture on our Facebook page or tag us on Instagram with #gluedtomycrafts for us to see. We love seeing our inspiration come to life and can’t wait to admire your flowers made from handprint cutouts!! #gluedtomycraftsinspiresyou
Carrot Garden – Sensory Bin Idea
Handprint Flower Cards
Paper Plate Honey Bee
Cupcake Liner Bunnies
Popsicle Stick Flowers
Paper Plate Bird Nest
Popsicle Stick Spring Flower Truck
Popsicle Stick Flowers
Painted Handprint Flower Cards
Popsicle Stick Handprint Flowers
- First quirt some craft paint on the paper plate.
- Grab ONE popsicle stick per flower craft you want your child to make.
- Have your children paint their popsicle sticks completely green.
- Set aside to let them dry.
- While those are drying, trace your child's hands on the colored cardstock.
- Using scissors, trim the traced handprints out, as well as some green leaves for the flowers.
- To finish this Handprint Flower kid craft, simply glue on the cardstock pieces to the painted popsicle sticks.
- Then display proudly or gift away!
- Don't forget to share pictures with us during the process and after! #gluedtomycrafts