As you’d expect from Glued To My Crafts, we have ANOTHER Valentine’s Day craft idea using simple paper doilies and those heart shaped chocolates!
Today is our Paper Doily Flower Valentine Cards tutorial and I hope this idea BLOSSOMS some crafty inspiration within you!
Grow your own BOUQUET of awesomeness with this simple DIY!
Flower Valentine Card Made With Paper Doilies
It’s a touch of brilliance! We took the traditional craft of making flowers out of paper doilies BUT stepped it up a notch by including a “nice surprise” chocolate heart as the center of the flower. It’s super clever, right?!
Ready to make it happen? Check out the full tutorial below and get ready to make pieces that will standout from the crowd this year! I’ll say it one more time – it’s a SUPER simple valentine card craft idea, for kids to make within minutes.
On that note, we will let you get to it and hope we inspire you with this cute handmade card tutorial below. Happy crafting, my friends!
RELATED —> Heart Doily Owl Cards
These beautiful paper doily flower valentine cards are perfect for kids to make! They’re easy, fun, and so sweet.
- Circular Paper Doilies
- Colored Cardstock Paper
- Scallop Circle Paper Punches
- Craft Adhesive
- Scissors/Paper Trimmer
- Large Glue Dots
- Heart Shaped Chocolates
- First make the base of your cards. Fold them/trim them down – whatever shape you want for your cards, go for it!
- Now it’s time for assembling the flowers.
- Adhere a single paper doily to the center of your cardstock card front.
- Grab your paper punches. Punch out a few pieces to give dimension to your flower. Adhere those to the paper doily.
- Take a large dot and finally secure your heart candy in the center of the flower.
- Final step – cut out a stem from green cardstock and adhere it to the card.
- Then write something sweet inside your card and gift away!
RELATED —> Paper Doily Cupcake Cards
Experience the best CRAFT DIY fun with us!
Be sure to check out our Doily Love Bird and Doily Bunny card craft posts!
Both of which would pair nicely with today’s flower card idea – hint hint!