Want to create a unique and interesting piece for your sweetie this upcoming Valentine’s Day holiday? Well you are in the right place with Glued To My Crafts!
Today we are sharing our “last and final – for now” of the paper doily series!
Get ready to learn how to make this impressive Paper Doily Hot Air Balloon Valentine Card with us! There’s even a sweet CHOCOLATE surprise for the lucky receiver to open up on the big day!
You’ll make their heart soar with this DIY Paper Doily Hot Air Balloon Valentine Card!
Valentine’s Day is around the corner, and looking for creative ways to surprise family, friends or classmates? Look no further!
Whether you are a mom, teacher , educator or crafty person, a Paper Doily Hot Air Balloon Valentine Card is the perfect way to show someone you care.
With its simple design and fun colors this card can be customized for anyone in your life. And with just some basic supplies like paper doilies and scissors it’s so easy – even kids can make one from start to finish!
Read on to find out how you can create a unique handmade Valentine Card that celebrates love all season long!
RELATED: Doily Watermelon Cards and All The Fish In The Sea Card
Paper Doily Hot Air Balloon Card
Make a DIY card for your valentine. It’s easy with this step-by-step tutorial!
- Paper Trimmer
- Small Red Heart Doilies
- Colored Cardstock Paper
- Adhesive/Glue Stick
- Large Glue Dots
- Chocolate Heart Candies
- Black Sharpie Marker
- First things first with your hot air balloon valentine card – make your card shape. Simply fold a large piece of cardstock paper in half and trim it down if needed.
- Next use your tape runner to adhere your paper doily heart to the center of the cardstock. Repeat for each valentine. This will be the balloon aspect.
- Now grab your black Sharpie marker.
- Draw a “basket” coming from the heart shape. You can also draw on some clouds and a person inside the basket.
- Go ahead and also write your clever “you make my heart soar” saying around the design. You can also use the phrase “love is in the air” as well!
- Finally the last step – use a large glue dot to add your heart chocolate to the heart shaped hot air balloon.
- Add other embellishments you see fit – like small heart stickers, glitter etc!
- Finally – it’s time to give away your adorable paper doily valentine card away!
RELATED —> Pom Pom Painted Hot Air Balloon
Valentine’s Day is quickly approaching and this Paper Doily Hot Air Balloon Valentine Card project is the perfect way to show your sweetheart how much you love them.
Not only will they appreciate the time and effort that you’ve put into crafting the beautiful card, but it’s also an incredibly fun and rewarding activity. And the best part is, once you’ve made one card, it gets easier each and every time!
With a little bit of creativity and crafty spirit, anyone can create something this special for their loved ones. And don’t forget to put your own personal touches on it as well!
Now go out there and be as creative as possible and happy crafting!
RELATED —> Handprint Flower Cards