This Paper Heart Doily Bunny Card is the perfect way to bring out your inner artist. With just a few simple materials and minimal time commitment, you can easily create this adorable card that will brighten any celebration.
Ditch the same-old store bought cards and let these doily bunnies put an extra smile on someone’s face!
Valentine’s Day Bunny Card
Do you want to make an adorable paper heart doily bunny card? If you’re a mom, teacher, or crafter looking for something special and fun that won’t break the bank and will bring out everyone’s creative spirit, then this DIY project is just what you need!
It’s easy-to-follow, so it can be done with minimal hassle – and kids love it too. With just some heart shaped paper doilies, glue, scissors and chocolate candies, these cute little bunnies are sure to brighten up any occasion.
Read on as we guide you through how to make your own paper heart doily bunny cards!
RELATED —> Valentine Bunny Craft
Valentine’s Day is right around the corner! These paper heart doily bunny cards are perfect for kids to make.
Whether you’re a mom wanting to make something special with your kids or a teacher looking for classroom inspiration, this bunny art project has so much potential.
- Paper Trimmer
- Small Pink Heart Doilies
- Colored Cardstock Paper
- Adhesive/Glue Stick
- Basic Craft Scissors
- Large Wiggle Eyes
- Large Glue Dots
- Chocolate Heart Candies
- First things first – use adhesive to adhere your pink paper heart doily to the center of a single sheet of white cardstock. This will be the bunny’s head.
- Next take your pink cardstock and cut out TWO large, long ears for the bunny. Adhere them to your card.
- Now, using a large glue dot, add your chocolate heart to the center of the doily to create the bunny’s nose. Add some cardstock whiskers to the side of it.
- Finish off by adding on the googly eyes to the paper doily.
- Now the final step – take your paper trimmer and NOW trim down your card to create the valentine. The size of yours may depend on how big you made your bunny. I do not suggest these to go in an envelope but I think you knew that already 🙂
- Add other embellishments you see fit when done trimming.
- Finally – it’s time to your creation gift away!
RELATED —> Heart Doily Owl Cards
At Glued To My Crafts we are known for inspiring YOU!
For further inspiration this Valentine’s Day holiday, be sure to check out our Crab version and Baby Lamb version of this craft!
Both of which would pair nicely with today’s paper doily bunny card tutorial – hint hint!