I challenge “EWE” to recreate these adorable Paper Heart Doily Baby Lamb valentine cards with your child today!
It’s simply wonderful for the classroom and can be recreated within minutes!
Valentine’s Day Lamb Card Craft
Making homemade cards is a great way to express your love to your loved ones, so why not make yours stand out by making it extra special? This Paper Heart Doily Lamb card idea is one that’s sure to be cherished and admired each time.
Not only can kids have fun making these beautiful black sheep paper cards, but they also get the opportunity to exercise their creativity while creating something unique!
Whether you’re looking for an easy-to-make Valentine’s Day card for children in your family or classroom or just a creative birthday gift idea – this amazing DIY project will definitely bring smiles.
With just some simple craft materials like colorful paper doilies, chocolate candies, glue and cardstock paper – you’ll have all you need start this wonderful craft adventure with children of any age.
RELATED —> Paper Doily Flower Cards
These adorable and super simple Paper Heart Doily Baby Lamb classroom valentines are perfect for kids!
- Paper Trimmer
- Small White Heart Doilies
- Cardstock Paper
- Adhesive/Glue Stick
- Craft Scissors
- Large Glue Dots
- Black Sharpie Marker
- Small Wiggle Eyes
- Small Decorative Bows
- Chocolate Heart Candies
- First things first – use adhesive to adhere your white paper heart doily to the center of a single sheet of cardstock. You will want your heart to be upside down to give the look of the body of the baby lamb.
- Next take your black cardstock and scissors. Cut out a head for your lamb. Adhere to the top/tip of your paper doily heart.
- Next glue on the small wiggle eyes to the black cardstock piece you just put down.
- Grab your black Sharpie marker. Draw FOUR straight lines to represent the lamb’s legs from the heart doily.
- Adhere your small decorative bow in place.
- Now the final step – take your paper trimmer and NOW trim down your card to create the valentine. The size of yours may depend on how big you made your baby lamb. I do not suggest these to go in an envelope but I think you knew that already 🙂
- Add other embellishments you see fit, along with your chocolate heart candy in the corner with the large glue dot.
- Finally – it’s time to your creation gift away!
RELATED —> Craft Foam Heart Unicorn