Valentine’s Day is a time filled with love, sweet sentiments, and creative crafts. If you are looking for a fun and unique way to help the little ones express their affection, creating a Paper Heart Doily Owl Card tutorial is the perfect project.
Not only does this craft offer an opportunity for children to get artistic, but it also results in a charming and handmade card that anyone would be delighted to receive.
In this blog post, we’ll guide you through the steps of making an adorable owl card using simple materials, perfect for that special Valentine’s Day touch!
- Heart Doilies – one per card
- Cardstock Paper
- Adhesive/Glue Stick
- Large Scallop Paper Punch
- Large Glue Dots
- Large Wiggle Eyes – two per card
- Chocolate Heart Candies – two per card
- First things first – use adhesive to adhere your paper heart doily to the center of a single sheet of cardstock paper.
- Now grab some cardstock paper and punch out TWO scallop circles for the eyes of the owl.
- Go ahead and also use scissors to cut out a triangle for the nose.
- Adhere those in place on the heart shaped doily, along with the wiggle eyes.
- Next up – use a large glue dots to add TWO heart shaped chocolates for the feet of the owl.
- Now the final step – write a punny message around the owl design, as well as any other embellishments you see fit.
- Then it’s time to gift your beautiful creation away!
RELATED —> Owl Always Love You Keepsake