This adorable Paper Plate Elf craft is a fun activity for kids and adults alike. Get ready to get your elf-making on!
Elf Paper Plate Christmas Craft
Don’t let the fact “it’s too cold outside” be an excuse to be bored this holiday season! The last few days we have shared some Santa themed kid crafts on Glued To My Crafts but today we are focusing on the people behind the big jolly guy.
We all know Santa’s elves play an important role in the Christmas season and this Paper Plate Elf kid craft activity is a must-do DIY!
With inexpensive supplies and simple steps listed below – this craft is simply “elfin’ magic!”
Go beyond the traditional Christmas crafts and create this cute piece today! Simply clear off your table, grab your supplies and follow our step-by-step tutorial below!
Well enough chit chat from me – I’m let you get to the strikingly easy paper elf craft tutorial below!
So come one, come all! Let’s make some paper plate elf creations to show off this holiday season! Find all the crafty details below! Don’t forget to share pictures of the hats you design, on our Facebook page! I can’t wait to see how you give it your own sign! #gluedtomycrafts
Looking for a cool and fun kid craft idea for Christmas? Look no further! Learn how to make an adorable Paper Plate Elf with this tutorial from Glued To My Crafts!
- Large Paper Plate
- Skin Tone Craft Paint
- Red Cardstock Paper
- Skin Tone Cardstock Paper
- White Cardstock Paper
- Large White Paper Doily
- School Glue
- Black Puffy Paint
- Pink Puffy Paint
- Small Red Heart Rhinestones
- First things first – squirt some skin tone craft paint in the center of the paper plate.
- Next use the paint brush to paint the entire plate with it.
- When done with the painting step, set it aside to let it dry completely.
- While that is drying, work on the other elf embellishments. Cut out pointy ears and the Santa hat from the cardstock paper.
- At this point in time you should also cut the doily in half for the decorative collar to go around his neck.
- To finish the Paper Plate Elf craft – simple staple on the paper embellishments and draw on a face with the puffy paint.
- Don’t forget to also add his rhinestone nose!
- Add any other embellishments you see fit.
- Then display proudly for all to see!
RELATED —> Handprint Santa & Elf Cards
Celebrate this festive time of year with our easy step-by-step kid craft tutorials on Glued To My Crafts & make memories that will last a lifetime!
Be sure to check out these fun posts for even MORE crafty inspiration. And as always – if one of our crafts inspires you, be sure to share it on our Facebook page. We love seeing our inspiration come to life! #gluedtomycrafts
- Paper Plate Ornament
- Paper Plate Reindeer
- Paper Plate Santa
- Popsicle Stick Elf Friends
- Paper Plate Christmas Friends
- Popsicle Stick Santa & Elf Hats
- Paper Plate Santa & Elf Hat
- Wood Scoop Stick Leaf Elves