Whether you’re a mom who wants to share this activity with your kids, an educator looking for detailed craft ideas for your classroom, or simply someone who loves crafting, this guide has everything you need to create a gorgeous showstopper piece that’s sure to impress any audience.
So grab a cup of coffee, get those coffee filters ready and let’s get creative together!
Peacock Coffee Filter Craft
Are you looking for a fun and easy way to add some color and creativity into your child’s world? If so, then this coffee filter peacock kids craft is the perfect activity!
It’s a great way to get both kids and adults into the creative zone, as it requires minimal supplies and provides endless color choices as you recreate your own cute peacock craft within minutes.
Plus, once you’re finished creating these gorgeous tye-dye coffee filter birds of beauty, you’ll have long lasting decoration, ready peafowl that can be displayed in any room!
So grab some white, unused coffee filters and those crafty materials nearby – let’s start crafting our very own works of art today. You can find EVERYTHING you need to know, along with the free provided printable, in the full peacock tutorial below. Happy crafting, my friends!
RELATED —> Scoop Stick Peacock Puppet
This beautiful coffee filter peacock craft is perfect for kids of all ages! It’s a great way to teach them about colors and patterns.
- White, Unused Coffee Filters
- Markers, Crayons, Craft Paint etc.
- Color Printer
- White Cardstock Paper
- Peacock Printable – on our landing page
- Craft Scissors
RELATED —> Paint Splat Peacock
- First things first – grab two to three coffee filters PER peacock craft.
- Flatten each one out, with your hands.
- Now stack them on top of each other and staple a few times around the circular edge, to secure them in place. This will make it easier to decorate.
- Next up – hand over the coloring materials and tell your child to have at it. The more they colors they add on top of the coffee filters – the more of a colorful design they will get.
- Set aside the filters to dry completely. Be sure to separate/hang the layers, so it dries faster.
- While the coffee filters are drying, work on the body of the peacock. Simply print out of our FREE provided printable and cut out the peacock design.
- Once the filters are completely dry, secure the body cutout to the decorated coffee filter. And bam! You have a peacock!
RELATED —> Chalk Art Peacock
Stay tuned for more coffee filter crafts in the near future on Glued To My Crafts. Until then – you may enjoy these crafts that I have already shared on the blog, that used coffee filters as well!
- Coffee Filter Pumpkin
- Coffee Filter Boat On Paper
- Coffee Filter Monsters
- Coffee Filter Watermelon
- Coffee Filter Turkeys