Keep the kids busy and their imaginations soaring with this cute paper star penguin craft!
Get your little ones crafting with this cute and creative paper star penguin project! This fun winter craft is a great way to keep the kids entertained during the holidays.
- White Cardstock Paper – 2 sheets per craft
- Blue Cardstock Paper
- Orange Cardstock Paper
- FREE STAR PRINTABLE
- School Glue
- Wiggle Eyes
- Cotton Pad – one per craft
- Snowflake Stickers
RELATED —> Wood Star Fox Ornaments
- First things first – download and print out the provided STAR shaped printable, on a single sheet of white cardstock paper.
- Use a black crayon to color in the star design.
- When done coloring, trim out the star shape from the printable. Discard excess paper.
- Now grab your two sheets of remaining cardstock paper.
- Take the white sheet and “tear” it to make the snow for your penguin to sit on.
- Use the school glue to secure it to the blue cardstock paper.
- Now grab your colored in star cutout and glue it to the center of blue paper as well.
- Finish off the Penguin Star Paper Craft by gluing on some wiggle eyes, a triangle nose and his cotton pad belly.
- Finish off by adding on the snowflake stickers to pull the theme together.
- Then display proudly for all to see!
RELATED —> Star Santa Fox