Want to make your winter crafts extra special this season? Check out this fun Snowman Hug Craft! Perfect for sprucing up family snow days and creating lasting memories with your kids.
Get creative this winter with the perfect no-mess snowman craft! With just a few cuts of paper and some imagination, your little ones will have the best time making these adorable paper snowman hugs!
- Free Snowman Printable
- White Cardstock Paper
- Choice of Colored Cardstock Paper
- First things first – print out the snowman printable, on a single sheet of white cardstock paper.
- Trim out the snowman shape and discard excess paper.
- Next grab your colored cardstock paper and pencil.
- Trace your hand TWICE on the paper.
- Trim out both designs.
- Now grab the ribbon and cut off TWO long pieces.
- To finish off the paper snowman hug craft, simply staple the ribbon and handprint cutouts to each side of the white cutout.
- Add any other embellishments you see fit to bring your snowman to life.
- Then display as is or gift away to spread some cheer this holiday season!
RELATED —> Scarecrow Hug
If you are looking for even MORE winter themed kid craft ideas, be sure to check out these fun posts below.
And “if” you decide to make today’s handprint snowman craft idea, please share a picture on our Facebook page for us to see. We love seeing our inspiration come to life and can’t wait to hear from YOU! #gluedtomycrafts
- Stained Glass Snowmen
- Bubble Wrap Snowy Tree
- Snowman Sensory Bin
- Snowman Busy Bag Tin
- Snowman Playdough Recipe
- Hot Cocoa Mug Craft
- Craft Foam Melted Snowman
- Cotton Ball Melted Snowman
- Cupcake Liner Snowy Tree