Read on to find out how you can make this stunningly springy cherry blossom tree with just some basic materials such as a paper plate and craft paint!
Cherry Blossom Tree Craft
Are you looking for a fun spring themed craft activity to do with your kiddos that is simple and easy but results in something truly beautiful? Look no further! This paper plate pink cherry blossom tree craft idea is the perfect project to engage your little ones.
Not only will this lovely spring craft keep them entertained and creative, but they will be proud of the end result – a bright and cheerful cherry blossom tree work of art!
With just some basic supplies like craft paint, scissors and cardstock paper, this project can quickly become an afternoon filled with fun family memories.
Ready to bring it to life in your home? Find EVERYTHING you need to know, in the full cherry blossom tree art project tutorial below. Happy crafting, my dear friends!
RELATED —> Bubble Wrap Cherry Blossom Tree
This super simple cherry blossom craft idea will help your little ones not only learn about nature but get their creative juices flowing as they craft up beautiful blossoming trees while sharing giggles and fun-filled moments together.
- Large Paper Plate
- Small Paper Plate
- Dark Pink Craft Paint
- Light Pink Craft Paint
- Large Pom Pom
- Wooden Clothespin
- Brown Cardstock Paper
- Kid Friendly Scissors
- Hand-Held Stapler
- School Glue
- Bird Stickers
RELATED —> Egg Carton Branches
- First things first – make your pom pom paint brush. This is done by “pinching” the pom pom in the opening of the clothespin.
- Next up – squirt the TWO colors of pink paint on the smaller paper plate.
- Now have children paint their large paper plate completely, by stamping the two colors all over it.
- When done painting, set aside the paper plate to allow it to dry completely.
- To make the trunk of the tree, have your child lay one hand in the center of the brown cardstock.
- Using a pencil, trace your child’s hand and part of their arm.
- Cut out the traced design with the scissors.
- Go ahead and staple that piece to the paper plate to make the tree trunk for the craft.
- To finish off the Paper Plate Blossom Tree – add a few bird stickers to tie the theme together.
- And that’s it! Now display it proudly for ALL to see!
RELATED —> Popsicle Stick Tree Branch
If you are looking for even MORE easy cherry blossom craft ideas, be sure to check out these fun posts listed below. All of which are conveniently located on our website right now!
- Bubble Wrap Cherry Blossom Tree
- Thumbprint Cherry Blossom Branch
- Q-Tip Painted Cherry Blossom Tree
- Confetti Cherry Blossom Tree
- Cherry Blossom Popcorn Tree
- Cherry Blossom Tree Crafts
- Fork Painted Cherry Blossom Tree