Nothing is sweeter than a handmade card!!! Am I right?
And with Mother’s Day just around this corner, this Thumbprint Cherry Card idea is not only super perfect but extra sweet too!!!
Super simple to make and sure to be loved by the lucky receiver! We are talking easy supplies and less than ten minutes to pull together on the fly!
So don’t delay – send extra special #happymail to someone SWEET today!!! Happy crafting my friends!!! #gluedtomycrafts
Thumbprint Cherry Card Supplies:
* Washable Red Ink Pad
* Cardstock/Cardstock Cards
* Craft Scissors
* Glue Stick
* Black/Green Markers
* Small Scrapbook Stickers
* Baby Wipes
optional – craft glitter, rhinestones
* Use my pictures above for examples.
* First you want to make several red thumbprints on a piece of white cardstock.
* Use the baby wipes to clean your finger.
* Next – draw on embellishments to give them the look of cherries.
* Finally trim down your piece and add it to a card front for easy mailing!!!
* Use markers or scrapbook stickers to add phrases like “you are the sweetest!” or “sweet wishes your way!” to the front and to add a “punny” element!
* Mail away for the lucky receiver to enjoy it!
You’ll fall in love with our craft ideas!
And “if” you decide to make today’s crafty idea, please share a picture on our Facebook page for us to see. We love seeing our inspiration come to life!