Calling ALL my crafty mommy friends! Today’s post is for those rough and tumble boys that absolutely LOVE cars and policemen!!!
Today I’m sharing how YOU can make a simple Paper Plate Handprint Police Cars with your child on the fly and have some big smiles afterwards!
This kid friendly craft is completely customizable when it comes to the colors and of course – it’s super easy, inexpensive and fun for all ages! These police cars don’t require fancy tools OR a big wallet either. It’s just plain ole’ simple craft fun!
So what are you waiting for? Rev up those engines, fight some crime before you grab those craft supplies and “vroom” on by to crafting these up! Happy crafting, my dear friends! #gluedtomycrafts
Police Car Craft Supplies:
* First cut your paper plate in half. This will give you TWO police cars.
* Now take your blue craft paint and have children paint their paper plate half completely blue. Set aside to let it dry completely.
* Now grab your light blue cardstock. Trace your child’s hand on it. Trim out. This will be for the “policemen” riding on top of the car.
* Grab your remaining cardstock and cut out circular faces, police hats for each fingertip, as well as wheels, lights etc.
* To finish off the Paper Plate Handprint Police Car kid craft – simply staple/glue the finished cardstock pieces in their designated spots. Have children add other embellishments to really make it their own! Then display proudly!