Handprints and Christmas trees – the PERFECT combo this time of year!
I just LOVE in-cooperating sweet little handprints into our crafts because the end results can easily double as sweet keepsakes to treasure for years to come!
With today’s Felt Handprint Christmas Trees, you can easily stand these up for instant decor or add string to the back for easy hanging on the tree. It’s super simple craft idea that we hope inspires YOU! Happy crafting my friends!!!
Felt Handprint Christmas Trees Supplies:
* First trace and trim out your child’s handprints on the green craft felt. You need one handprint per Christmas tree. Repeat for each handprint Christmas tree you want to make.
* Now you are ready for embellishments! Have children decorate their holiday trees however they like. Let them go WILD on this step!!!
* When they are done decorating, set aside to let it dry completely.
* Once your Felt Handprint Christmas Trees are completely dry, it’s time to assemble for the final step!
* Simply “pinch” a clothespin on the bottom of each piece to represent the tree stump. Then display proudly!!!
Be sure to check out the Glued To My Crafts CHRISTMAS SECTION for even more simple tutorials, perfect for this holiday season!!! And as always – if our post inspired you, please share a picture on our Facebook page so we can see your awesome work! We love seeing these ideas come to life!!! #gluedtomycrafts