Painted Paper Plate Santa Belly – Kid Craft Idea For Christmas
The Christmas season is the PERFECT time for younger kids to get creative! And with today’s Paper Plate Santa Belly kid craft idea, you are sure to have a blast making memories!!
Today’s Santa Belly kid craft idea is as simple as it gets! For us at Glued To My Crafts, this is SWEET MUSIC to our ears!!!
With simple supplies and only a few easy steps to tackle with your young crafter, you will be on your way to helping your child make a masterpiece to show off ALL HOLIDAY LONG! On that note, find the full tutorial and material list below!
Happy crafting, my friends!!! Please don’t forget to share pictures with us when you are done! You can find us on Facebook or tag us on Instagram! I seriously can’t wait to see your awesome, finished paper plate Christmas pieces! #gluedtomycrafts
PAIR YOUR SANTA BELLY PAPER PLATE CRAFT WITH —> Crinkle Paper Santa Belly – Kid Craft Idea For Christmas
Santa Belly Craft Supplies:
* First have children paint their paper plate completely red. Simply squirt a small amount in the center of the plate and hand over the paint brush.
* When done, set aside to let it dry a bit.
* Next grab the black and gold scrapbook paper, along with your scissors.
* Go ahead and cut out a simple long rectangle shape for the belt and a square buckle.
* To finish off the Paper Plate Santa Belly craft, staple and/or glue the cardstock pieces to the center of the painted paper plate.
* Add other embellishments you see fit.
* Then display proudly for all to see!!!