Kick-start the festive season with a fun and creative craft! Make your own Paper Plate Santa Belly using just a few simple supplies. Get your friends and family together and get crafting!
Santa Belly Paper Plate Craft Idea For Christmas
The Christmas season is the PERFECT time for younger kids to get creative! And with today’s Paper Plate Santa Belly kids craft idea, you are sure to have a blast making memories!!
Today’s Santa Belly kid craft idea is as simple as it gets! For us at Glued To My Crafts, this is SWEET MUSIC to our ears!!!
With simple supplies and only a few easy steps to tackle with your young crafter, you will be on your way to helping your child make a masterpiece to show off ALL HOLIDAY LONG! On that note, find the full Christmas tutorial and material list below!
Happy crafting, my friends!!! Please don’t forget to share pictures with us when you are done! You can find us on Facebook or tag us on Instagram! I seriously can’t wait to see your awesome, finished paper plate Christmas pieces! #gluedtomycrafts
RELATED —> Paper Plate Gnome Ornament
Santa Belly Craft For Kids
Our Paper Plate Santa Belly kid craft idea is for the younger ones & is sure to make some great crafting memories this Christmas season!
- Large Paper Plate
- Red Craft Paint
- Foam Paint Brush
- Black Construction Paper
- Gold Scrapbook Paper
- Craft Scissors
- Basic Stapler
- School Glue
- First have children paint their paper plate completely red. Simply squirt a small amount in the center of the plate and hand over the paint brush.
- When done, set aside to let it dry a bit.
- Next grab the black and gold scrapbook paper, along with your scissors.
- Go ahead and cut out a simple long rectangle shape for the belt and a square buckle.
- To finish off the Paper Plate Santa Belly craft, staple and/or glue the cardstock pieces to the center of the painted paper plate.
- Add other embellishments you see fit.
- Then display proudly for all to see!!!
RELATED —> Cupcake Liner Santa Cards
If you are looking for a few more Santa themed craft tutorials, be sure to check out our Santa Star Ornament, Paper Plate Grinch and Handprint Reindeer craft posts!
And of course – “if” you decide to make today’s paper plate Santa belly themed craft, please share a picture of it on our Facebook page for all of us to see. We love seeing our inspiration come to life! #gluedtomycrafts