If you’re looking for an easy, fun and engaging craft idea to do with your kids, then this paper plate seagull is a great option!
This seagull art project idea is a BREEZE to recreate this summer! All you need is a paper plate, tissue paper and cardstock to bring him to life!
- Large Paper Plate
- School Glue
- White Tissue Paper
- White Cardstock Paper
- Orange Cardstock Paper
- Craft Scissors
- Hand-Held Office Stapler
- Large Wiggle Eyes
- First cut your paper plate in half. Straight up the center to make two equal pieces.
- Reserve one half for today’s craft and the other for a rainy day!
- Next have your child cut their white tissue paper into small squares.
- Squirt some glue all over your paper plate half.
- Have children take the tissue paper and place it on top of the glue, until it’s completely covered.
- While they are working on that, cut a head, triangle beak and feet out of the pieces of cardstock paper.
- To finish off the Paper Plate Seagull – glue/staple on the cardstock pieces in their designated spots.
- Don’t forget to add your wiggle eyes so he can see as well!
- Then display proudly!
RELATED —> Popsicle Stick Mermaid Tails
If you are looking for even MORE easy summer themed craft ideas, be sure to check out these fun posts listed below.
And “if” you decide to make our paper plate seagull kid craft, please share a picture on our Facebook page or tag us on Instagram with #gluedtomycrafts for us to see. We love seeing our inspiration come to life!
- Paper Plate Under The Sea
- Craft Felt Fish
- Paper Plate Mermaid Tail
- Popsicle Stick Ice Cream
- Paper Plate Hermit Crab
- Pool Float Friends
- Foam Ball Ice Cream Cones
- Pool Floating Unicorn Craft