Paper Plate Seagull – Kid Craft
Inspired by warmer weather and our upcoming move to Florida – today’s Paper Plate Seagull kid craft idea is “squawking” to be made!
Perfect as a summer themed craft or even an ocean themed school series in school – this simple craft idea is budget friendly, super simple and of course fun for ALL ages!
Make a whole bunch at once for awesome beach themed decor or just make one for some pretend play awesomeness on the living room floor. Whatever you do – I hope you take FLIGHT with it!!!
Find ALL the details you need to know, in the full tutorial below! Happy crafting, my friends! Don’t forget to share pictures of your child’s finished seagull paper plate craft creations with us on our Facebook page or tag us on Instagram to see it! I can’t wait to see what you make! #gluedtomycrafts
PAIR YOUR SEAGULL CRAFT IDEA WITH —> Clothespin Mermaids – Kid Craft Idea For Summer
Seagull Craft Supplies:
* Large Paper Plate – one per seagull craft
* School Glue
* White Tissue Paper
* Black/White/Orange Cardstock
* Basic Craft Scissors
* Hand-Held Office Stapler
* First cut your paper plate in half. Reserve one half for today’s craft and the other for a rainy day!
* Next have your child cut their white tissue paper into small squares.
* Squirt some glue all over your paper plate half.
* Have children take the tissue paper and place it on top of the glue, until it’s completely covered.
* While they are working on that, cut a head, eyes, beak and feet out of the cardstock.
* To finish off the Paper Plate Seagull – glue/staple on the cardstock pieces in their designated spots.
* Then display proudly!