Inspired by warmer weather and our upcoming move to Florida – today’s Paper Plate Seagull kid craft idea is “squawking” to be made!
Perfect as a summer themed craft or even an ocean themed school series in school – this simple craft idea is budget friendly, super simple and of course fun for ALL ages!
Make a whole bunch at once for awesome beach themed decor or just make one for some pretend play awesomeness on the living room floor. Whatever you do – I hope you take FLIGHT with it!!!
Happy crafting my friends!!! #gluedtomycrafts
Paper Plate Seagull Craft Supplies:
* Large Paper Plate
* School Glue
* White Tissue Paper
* Black/White/Orange Cardstock
* First cut your paper plate in half. Reserve one half for today’s craft and the other for a rainy day!
* Next have your child cut their white tissue paper into small squares.
* Squirt some glue all over your paper plate half. Have children take the tissue paper and place it on top of the glue, until it’s completely covered.
* While they are working on that, cut a head, eyes, beak and feet out of the cardstock.
* To finish off the Paper Plate Seagull – glue/staple on the cardstock pieces in their designated spots. Then display proudly!
If you are looking for even MORE easy summer themed kid craft ideas, be sure to check out these fun posts. And “if” you decide to make our seagull kid craft, please share a picture on our Facebook page or tag us on Instagram with #gluedtomycrafts for us to see. We love seeing our inspiration come to life!