Get your creative juices flowing this weekend! Try making this adorable Popsicle stick polar bear craft—it’s so simple and a fun way to spend time with the family.
Polar Bear Popsicle Stick Craft
Inspired by the upcoming movie release of Norm of the North – my son and I recently made this adorable Popsicle Stick Polar Bear together & I just HAD to share it with you all today!
Of course our craft stick polar bear face craft idea is super easy, really inexpensive and goes along perfectly with the winter season we are currently in! All you need is jumbo popsicle sticks, glue, paint and some cardstock paper to make it come to life in your home!
So don’t delay – make your own adorable polar bear friend from popsicle sticks, with your child today! You can find all the details you need to know, along with some fun, kid friendly jokes to tie it all together!
Happy crafting my friends! Don’t forget to share pictures of your child’s finished polar bear craft on our Facebook page to admire! I can’t wait to see how “beary” cute it turns out! #gluedtomycrafts
RELATED —> Cupcake Liner Polar Bear
I recently made this adorable polar bear craft with my son and want to share the tutorial with you! It’s a great project for kids, as well as adults.
- Jumbo Popsicle Sticks
- School Glue
- White Craft Paint
- Foam Paint Brush
- Small Paper Plate
- Craft Scissors
- White Cardstock Paper
- Black Cardstock Paper
- Gray Cardstock Paper
- Pink Cardstock Paper
- Black Sharpie Marker
RELATED —> Polar Bear Valentine Card
- First things first – pull out NINE jumbo popsicle sticks and your school glue.
- Glue your popsicle sticks together to look like a fence. Seven next to each other and two across.
- Set aside to let it dry completely.
- When it’s completely dry and secure, you are ready for paint. Squirt some white craft paint on your paper plate.
- Go ahead and paint your popsicle stick shape piece completely white.
- Again, set it aside to allow it to dry completely.
- While that is drying, grab all your sheets of cardstock paper and scissors.
- Out of the gray cardstock, cut out a large oval shape that will become part of his face and hold his nose & mouth.
- Out of the black cardstock, cut out two small circular eyes and a nose.
- Out of the white cardstock, cut out two half circle ears.
- Then finally – out of the pink cardstock, cut out two small half circle pieces for the ears.
- To finish off your Popsicle Stick Polar Bear – have children glue on their cardstock facial embellishment to the center of the popsicle stick fence, while the ears go on the back.
- Go ahead and use the black Sharpie marker to draw on the mouth on the gray cardstock piece.
- Then add other embellishments to give it life and display proudly!!!
RELATED —> Paint Splat Polar Bear
If you are looking for even MORE winter themed kid craft ideas, from Glued To My Crafts, be sure to check out these fun posts below.
And “if” you decide to make today’s polar bear craft stick idea, please share a picture on our Facebook page for us to see. We love seeing our inspiration come to life!
- Stained Glass Snowmen
- Bubble Wrap Snowy Tree
- Snowman Sensory Bin
- Snowman Busy Bag Tin
- Snowman Playdough
- Melted Snowman
- Terra Cotta Pot Snowman
- Potato Stamped Polar Bear Card
- Paper Plate Polar Bear