This Paper Plate Clover art project idea is simple, fun for all ages & of course – super inexpensive too. Add it to your St. Patrick’s Day celebrations this month!
Clover Made From A Paper Plate
I have quite a few St. Patrick’s Day themed kid crafts coming up on the Glued To My Crafts blog this week BUT today’s craft idea is one of my personal favorites. This Paper Plate Clover is really simple, fun for all ages and of course – super inexpensive too.
The first couple steps remind me of cutting paper snowflakes but the end result is perfect for the upcoming green and gold themed holiday. Plus no two clovers will be alike so kids can really let their imagination go wild with this one.
So what are you waiting for? Grab those craft supplies and follow our step-by-step tutorial below. Who knows – this Paper Plate Four Leaf Clover might even bring you some luck today! Happy crafting my friends!
RELATED: Popsicle Stick Clover and Cup Bucket of Luck
Get ready to add some Irish flair and good fortune into your home while enjoying quality time together crafting!
- Large Paper Plate
- Green Tissue Paper
- Craft Scissors
- Green Cardstock Paper
- Basic School Glue
- Hand-Held Stapler
RELATED —> Dump Truck Full of Luck
- First fold your paper plate in half, then in half again.
- Using your scissors, trim your paper plate piece to look like a heart.
- When unfolded, this will give the look of the four-leaf clover.
- Once you have the design you like, unfold the paper plate and try to flatten it as much as you can.
- Grab your green tissue paper and cut it into small squares.
- Now put a good amount of glue all over the clover cutout you just made.
- Have children place the tissue paper on top of the glue, until it’s completely covered.
- To finish off the paper plate clover craft, simply cut out it’s stem out of the green cardstock and staple it to the paper piece.
- Then display proudly for everyone to see!
RELATED —> Raining Luck Craft
If you are looking for even MORE easy kid craft ideas that are perfect for St Patrick’s Day, be sure to check out these fun posts.
- Popsicle Stick Leprechaun Gnome
- Bucket of Luck Craft
- Paper Shamrock Love Plant
- Fingerprint St. Patrick’s Day Card
- Cupcake Liner Shamrock
- Crinkle Paper Leprechaun Belly
- CLOVER In The Patch Keepsake