It’s a simple craft idea that kids will love, and it’s a great way to get into the fall spirit! Plus, it makes a great gift idea for kids to give to their loved ones.
So get to crafting and enjoy this beautiful autumn season with some handmade crafts!
Pumpkin Cards Made With Washi Tape
These Washi Tape Orange Pumpkin Cards are so easy and fun for kids to make! They are perfect for celebrating fall and making gifts for friends, family, and grandparents far away. With Halloween and Thanksgiving right around the corner, these Orange Pumpkin Cards are great for handwritten notes and additions to your gifts.
All you need is some orange washi tape, markers and cardstock paper to bring it to life. Super simple materials you probably have on hand right now!
So on that note… handmade is the way to go, so read on to learn the “how to” of this simple DIY craft below! Happy crafting, my friends!!! Don’t forget to share pictures of your washi tape card creations on our Facebook page to admire from afar! #gluedtomycrafts
RELATED —> Washi Tape Pie Craft
These cards are easy to make and only require a few supplies. Plus, they’re super cute and will definitely put a smile on anyone’s face. So grab some washi tape and let’s get started!
Card Craft Supplies:
- Orange Washi Tape
- Cardstock Paper
- Pre-made Cards
- Black Sharpie Marker
- Green Sharpie Marker
- Brown Sharpie Marker
- Paper Craft Scissors
- optional materials – craft stamps and ink pads
- First, if you haven’t already, make your card and card front. You can use store-bought pre-made cards or fold them yourself. Add another smaller piece of cardstock to your card, to make the front really pop!
- Next, decide the colors/washi tape you are going to use for your card.
- Tear off three, same size pieces of orange washi tape and place them in the center/on the front of your card, in a simple square shape.
- Using your Sharpie markers to draw on a “stem” and “leaves” coming from your pumpkin shape.
- If desired, either write or stamp on a desired sentiment to finish off the card.
- Repeat all the steps above for each washi tape pumpkin card and gift away!
RELATED —> Washi Tape Apple
Get creative and bring some festive fall spirit to your next greeting card with this easy DIY project! Making these cute washi tape pumpkin cards is a great way to show your friends and family how much you care!
If you enjoyed this blog post – you may also enjoy these crafty card ideas on our website right now:
- Paper Doily Owl Cards
- Get Well Soon Cards
- Washi Tape Flowers Cards
- Washi Tape Flag Cards
- Washi Tape Christmas Tree
- Washi Tape Sunshine Card