Get creative with the kids and spark their imaginations with this fun fly swatter painting paper craft idea! Even the littlest artists can join in on the fun – it’s a great way to explore color and texture together.
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK SO YOU NEVER MISS A NEW TUTORIAL FROM US!
- Any Size/Shape Fly Swatter
- Washable Kid Paint
- Large Paper Plate
- Painter’s Tape
- Kraft Wrapping Paper
RELATED —> Snow Paint
- First things first – I HIGHLY suggest doing this crafty idea OUTSIDE! So that being said, tape down some kraft paper on the ground. Make sure it’s as flat as possible.
- Now squirt some paint down on a paper plate.
- Have your child place their fly swatter in the paint, then on the paper.
- Repeat over and over again to make a painted masterpiece!
- Once they are done painting, just pull it up from the ground and discard if you want!
- Use warm water and soap to remove excess paint on fly swatter 🙂
RELATED —> Chalk Art Turkey