Keep your little ones entertained this winter with this fun fingerprint snow craft! An easy and creative way to make lasting memories with your family!
Looking for a fun winter activity to do with the kids? We’ve got you covered! Get crafty this winter by creating a one-of-a-kind fingerprint snowflake art project – perfect for all ages and abilities!
- FREE Let It Snow Printable
- White Cardstock Paper
- Blue Cardstock Paper
- Glue Stick
- Small Paper Plate
- White Washable Craft Paint
- Baby Wipes
- First grab the free “let it snow” printable listed above in the supply list.
- Print it on a single sheet of white cardstock paper. One print will give you TWO opportunities to make this craft.
- Once you have the file printed, go ahead and cut out one of the cloud designs in the printable.
- Grab a sheet of blue cardstock and your glue stick.
- Glue the cloud shape to the top of the blue paper.
- Next up – squirt some white craft paint on the paper plate.
- Have children dip their fingertip in the paint, then press it on the blue paper to make snowflakes coming from the cloud.
- Repeat until you have a “snow storm” on the paper.
- Remove excess craft paint from the finger with a baby wipe and a quick trip to the sink.
- Add any other embellishments you see fit on the thumbprint snowflake art.
- When done, simply let it all dry completely before displaying proudly for all to see.
RELATED —> Handprint Snow Globe Keepsake