Today we are sharing another HEART-inspired tutorial, so you can create lots more Valentine’s Day projects in a flash, with your child!
Don’t SLOW-POKE it! Keep scrolling to learn how to make this Craft Foam Heart Valentine Snails art idea within minutes!
Valentine’s Day Snails Made By Kids!
Follow this super simple tutorial to make your own craft foam heart valentine snail. Any little crafter will enjoy making it!
- Large Craft Foam Heart Shape
- Craft Scissors
- Cardstock Paper
- Wiggle Eye Stickers
- Black Sharpie Marker
- School Glue
- Hand-Held Office Stapler
- Heart Stickers and Sparkles
- First things first – grab one of your craft foam heart shapes and all of your crafty Valentine’s Day inspired embellishments. You only need ONE heart shape per snail craft.
- Decorate the foam shape however YOU like with your embellishments. Make it sparkle and shine for your snail friend!
- When done decorating the heart, set it aside till later.
- Now grab all your sheets of cardstock and scissors.
- Cut out a simple hot dog shape out of the cardstock paper for his body.
- Go ahead and also cut out TWO antennas for on his head.
- Next adhere some wiggle eyes and draw on a smile with the Sharpie marker, on the larger cardstock piece.
- Finally, to finish off the Valentine Heart Snail project, staple or glue the snail’s cardstock body to the decorated foam piece from the first step. Follow that up by adhering the antennas in place as well.
- Then allow it to dry completely before you display it proudly for all to see!
- Don’t forget to share pictures with us, of your finished Valentine’s Day snail, on your various social media sites! #gluedtomycrafts
RELATED —> Cupcake Liner Snail Mail Card