We hope you absolutely fall in love with our latest Handprint Little Forever keepsake printable idea. It’s got the sweetest poem with it and is sure to melt some hearts along the way!
“I know you wipe some away, but this print was meant to stay. So keep it forever, a treasure it will be. A special “I Love You” for you, from little me.”
In this post I’ve given YOU a FREE wood slice heart design and poem and it’s your turn to run with it! Just grab the FREE file below, print it from the comfort of your own home and add your child’s little handprint to the center to complete the look.
You can pretty much add anything to make it your own but I think a simple heart sticker in the center really pulls it together. It’s just elegant all around!
I’ll let you get to it now so – happy crafting, my friends! Don’t forget to FOLLOW US ON PINTEREST so you never miss a new tutorial from us. I can’t wait to “meet” you over there!
RELATED —> Wood Slice Pumpkin Keepsake
Looking for a fun and easy craft project to do with your kids? Here’s a sweet handprint keepsake that will last forever!
- Free Printable – on our landing page
- White Cardstock Paper
- Color Printer
- Washable Craft Paint
- Large Foam Paint Brush
- Paper Plate
- Baby Wipes
RELATED —> My Heart Forever Keepsake
- First grab the FREE wood slice heart printable that is listed ABOVE in the supply list.
- Print it out, in color, on a single sheet of white cardstock paper. You need one print per craft.
- Grab your craft paint and paper plate.
- Squirt some paint on the paper plate.
- Pick a hand – any hand! Paint the palm of your child’s hand completely and press it down, in the center of the printable/heart wood slice.
- Carefully lift up their hand to reveal the handprint design underneath.
- Now clean off your child’s hand with baby wipes and a trip to the sink.
- When ready to finish the craft, if desired, add a heart to the center of the handprint design.
- Add other embellishments you see fit, as well as having children sign the bottom, along with their age.
- Set aside to let it dry completely.
- Then display/gift away your child’s “little forever keepsake” proudly!
RELATED —> Love You To The Core Keepsake
Love this latest handprint craft idea from us? We sure hope so!
Be sure to also check out our Kisses For You and Lava You keepsake craft posts that are great to create ALL year long as well!!!