Let your kids learn to be creative and have fun with this paper bag ninja turtle craft idea! Get ready for a day filled with imaginative play and laughter.
Ninja Turtle Puppet Craft
Hi my dear “crime-fighting” readers! Today’s post is titled Paper Bag Ninja Turtles and it’s super fun, really inexpensive and great for those who absolutely LOVE the super popular Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles franchise! Perfect for pretend puppet play in the living room!
So what are you waiting for? Let’s grab our craft supplies, maybe some pizza and get straight to work on crafting up this fun craft! You can find ALL the details you in the full green turtle craft tutorial below! Remember dudes – stay calm and COWABUNGA!
Happy crafting, my friends! Don’t forget to share pictures afterwards on our Facebook page wall so we high five for you on a job well done! #gluedtomycrafts
RELATED —> Paper Plate Ninja Turtles
Get crafty with the kids this weekend! Make these fun Paper Bag Ninja Turtles for an afternoon of family fun and creativity.
- Large Paper Bag
- Green Craft Paint
- Paint Brush
- Colored Cardstock Paper
- Tan Cardstock Paper
- School Glue/Stapler
- Large Wiggle Eyes
- Black Marker
- First have your child paint their paper bag completely green.
- Set aside to let it dry completely.
- While that is drying, cut out a mask for your ninja turtle from the colored cardstock.
- Go ahead and also cut out his turtle shell from the tan paper.
- To finish off the Ninja Turtle Puppet, simple glue/staple on the cardstock pieces in their appropriate places, along with the wiggle eyes.
- Now draw on a smile with a black marker.
- When done decorating the paper bag puppet, display it proudly or use it in your pretend play!
RELATED —> Paper Plate Turtle