Have some extra time and want to get creative with your kids? Recreate these cute Paper Bowl Puppy & Kitty pieces today! It’s the perfect way to spend an afternoon together!
Cat & Dog Made From Paper Bowls
Do you have a child who loves arts and crafts? Are you searching for an easy-to-make craft idea that won’t break the bank but will keep their creative juices flowing? Look no further! In this blog post, I’m sharing an adorable craft idea, where we take inexpensive paper bowls and turn them into CATS and DOGS!
With minimal supplies and effort, your little ones can create their own furry friends to bring home today. So grab some paper bowls, cardstock paper, scissors, glue, and craft paint to get started!
Plus with these instructions it’s so simple anyone can do it – even beginners in crafting. Ready to make something special with your kid? Let’s start crafting together now! Happy crafting, my friends!! Don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest so you never miss a new idea from us!
Today, we are going to explore a fun and exciting paper bowl puppy & kitty craft idea for kids that will truly surprise and delight!
- Small Paper Bowls
- Craft Paint
- Paint Brushes
- Basic Craft Scissors
- Cardstock Paper
- School Glue
- Large Wiggle Eyes
- Large Heart Stickers
- First things first – flip over the paper bowl so the bottom is facing you.
- Go ahead and squirt your craft paint in the center & paint the entire bowl.
- Set aside to let it dry a bit.
- While that is drying, it’s time to cut out ears for your pets. Grab your sheets of cardstock paper and of course, the scissors!
- If you are making a puppy, you will want TWO floppy ears. If you are making a cat, you will want TWO triangle ears.
- At this point in time, if you are making a cat you should also cut out the whiskers as well.
- Now we are heading towards the last few steps! Grab your heart stickers and place ONE in the center of the paper bowl for the nose.
- Finish off your Paper Bowl Puppy & Kitty by gluing on the paper pieces AND wiggle eyes to give them life and personality.
- Then display proudly for all to see!
RELATED —> Heart Valentine Puppies
Are you by chance looking for just one more craft idea to recreate today? Then be sure to also check out our Craft Foam Heart Unicorn post that is also super fun for kids!