Crafting a one-of-a-kind Valentine’s card adds a personal touch that store-bought ones can’t match. In this post, we’ll guide you through creating a whimsical and endearing Heart Shaped Puppy Valentine’s Day Card that’s perfect for kids and adults alike!
Valentine’s Day is a celebration brimming with love, affection, and crafty sentiments that transcend the ordinary. This year, get ready to make hearts flutter with a handmade card that’s as endearing as it is unique.
This simple yet delightful craft is bound to put a smile on someone’s face and is the perfect activity for kids to get involved in. Not to mention, parents and teachers will love it too!
So, grab your scissors, set your creative spirit free, and let’s spread some love with a personal touch!
Got a dog lover in your life? Create some adorable handmade Valentine’s Day cards with today’s Paper Doily Puppy Valentines craft tutorial!
- Small Heart Doilies – one per card
- Cardstock Paper
- Adhesive/Glue Stick
- Large Glue Dots
- Large Wiggle Eyes
- Chocolate Heart Candies
- First things first – use adhesive to adhere your paper heart doily to the center of a single sheet of cardstock paper.
- Now grab some cardstock paper and cut out TWO ears for your puppy.
- Adhere those in place on the heart shaped doily.
- Next up – use a large glue dot to add ONE heart shaped chocolate to the center of the paper doily. This is the nose for the dog.
- Finish off by adding on the googly eyes to the paper doily.
- Now the final step – write a punny message around the heart shaped dog design and add some embellishments as well.
- Then it’s time to gift your beautiful “Valentine’s Day puppy dog” card creation away proudly!
RELATED —> Craft Foam Heart Puppies