It’s a change from the traditional! These Seashell Santa Ornaments are PERFECT for those living in “beachy” areas this time of year and want to add something to their Christmas tree that represents just that!
Make something completely customizable and super fun with today’s step-by-step tutorial!!! These not only double as a great way to spend the afternoon together but they also make for awesome decorations you can enjoy for years to come!!! You can even use them as awesome gift tags!!!
So without further ado – find the full Christmas themed tutorial below! Happy crafting my friends!!! #gluedtomycrafts
Seashell Santa Ornament Craft Supplies:
* Seashells – any size, shape, store bought or even ones found at the beach!
* Craft Paint
* Paint Brushes
* Paper Plate
* Yellow/Black Cardstock
* White Cotton Balls
* Small Wiggle Eyes
* Small Red Pom Poms
* Small Santa Hat Embellishments
* Low Temp Hot Glue Gun
optional – glitter, rhinestones etc.
* For the Santa Bellies – have children paint their seashells completely red. Then have them cut out a “belt” from their cardstock and hot glue it to the center of the seashell.
* For the Santa Faces – have children hot glue a cotton ball beard, as well as wiggle eyes, a red nose and Santa hat to the front of the seashell.
* Finish both off by hot gluing some string to the back of each seashell for easy hanging!
Looking for more fun Christmas themed kid crafts? Check out these past posts below for some inspiration! Be sure to also follow on Pinterest for more fun ideas! #gluedtomycrafts
Paper Plate Red Truck Christmas Snow Globe – Kid Craft
Paint Splat Grinch Face – Kid Craft
Popsicle Stick Nutcracker – Kid Craft
Paper Ugly Christmas Vest – Kid Craft
Woofing You A Merry Christmas – Santa Paws Keepsake