Popsicle Stick Ninjabread Men Puppet – Kid Craft
You all know the traditional gingerbread man story but today’s Popsicle Stick Ninjabread Men kid craft and book idea is a fun twist on it all!
In this fun spinoff of the classic “Gingerbread Man” story, Sensei makes an age-old recipe for ninjabread. But the cookie escapes from the oven and runs loose!
Can the Ninjabread Man trick Ninja Bear, Ninja Snake, Ninja Mouse, and Ninja Fox? In the end, the clever Ninja Fox outsmarts the Ninjabread Man.
This action-packed ninja adventure features a wise sensei, adorable ninja animals, and one hard-to-catch cookie — all brought to life by award-winning Dinotrux illustrator Chris Gall!
Story time is more fun when you have a craft and puppet play to go along with it!!! So let’s grab those craft supplies and follow the FULL tutorial below. You better hurry up – because I’m the gingerbread man and you can’t catch me!!!
Happy crafting my ninja friends!!! Don’t forget to share pictures of your finished craft stick ninjabread men with us on our Facebook page! #gluedtomycrafts
Ninjabread Men Craft Supplies:
* Jumbo Popsicle Sticks – one per ninjabread man puppet craft
* Light Brown Craft Paint
* White Craft Paint
* Paint Brushes
* School Glue
* Colored Cardstock
* Kid Friendly Scissors
* Small Wiggle Eyes – two per ninjabread man puppet craft
* Rhinestones or Craft Sequins
* First have children paint their popsicle sticks completely brown. This will be the body of their gingerbread ninja man puppet.
* Next grab the cardstock and scissors.
* Cut out small bandannas for each ninja.
* To finish off the Ninjabread Men – glue on your wiggle eyes, rhinestones for buttons and the cardstock pieces.
* Finish off by drawing on a smile with white paint and any other embellishments you see fit.
* Set aside to let it dry completely before you display/play with proudly!!!