Welcome to our blog post filled with fun and creative ideas for kids! If you’re a parent, teacher, or anyone looking for an enjoyable activity to do with your little ones, then this post is perfect for you.
As we all know, kids have boundless energy and creativity that sometimes needs an outlet. That’s where we come in! In today’s post, we will be sharing a delightful craft idea – Cupcake Liner Bee Cards!
Not only is it easy and budget-friendly, but it also allows children to unleash their imagination while creating something beautiful. So gather up some supplies and get ready for a buzzing good time!
These adorable little bees are a perfect craft for kids! They’re easy to make and fun to display in your home! All you need is baking cups and cardstock paper!
- Large, Yellow Cupcake Liners
- Cardstock Paper
- Glue Stick
- Black Marker
- First things first – use your hands to flatten out ONE yellow cupcake liner.
- Now glue it to the center of a single sheet of cardstock paper.
- Once the cupcake liner is down, grab your black cardstock and scissors.
- Cut out a head and stinger for your bee.
- Glue those your cupcake liner paper piece.
- Use the marker to draw on stripes for the bee.
- To finish, add embellishments and write a punny saying on your muffin liner bee card.
- Then display proudly or gift it away to someone special!
RELATED —> Popsicle Stick Bee