Holiday season = making memories! Get creative with the kids this year and make this handprint gnome hug craft idea from us – they’ll love it!
Get creative with the kids this holiday season! Make a unique gnome hug handprint craft for some special holiday cheer! It’s perfect for keeping or giving away as a special gift!
- Gnome Hug Printable – on box.com
- White Cardstock Paper
- Choice of Colored Cardstock Paper
- First things first – print out the gnome printable, on a single sheet of white cardstock paper.
- Decorate the shape with crayons and trim it out afterwards. Discard excess paper.
- Next grab your second sheet of cardstock paper and pencil.
- Trace your hand TWICE on the paper.
- Trim out both designs.
- Now grab the ribbon and cut off TWO long pieces.
- To finish off the paper holiday gnome hug craft, simply staple the ribbon and handprint cutouts to each side of the gnome cutout.
- Add any other embellishments to bring the Christmas gnome to life.
- Then display as is or gift away to spread some cheer this holiday season!
RELATED —> Snowman Hug